UnitedCorp Launches Suit against Bitmain, Bitcoin.com, Roger Ver, Kraken Bitcoin Exchange and others Alleging Hijacking of the Bitcoin Cash Network

2018 has been such a shit show for crypto. In one sentence you named some of the elements currently wrong with it.

Bitmain - having a huge percentage of the ASIC market under their control is a big set back to alot of PoW coins. Now they are using their monoply publicly to control coins. If they are doing this out in the open, what are they doing behind the scenes with all their new tech? In the current situation ASICs are not a step forward, they are a step back.

Bitcoin. com - This is a scam website that is run by none other than Roger Ver. Having a BUY BITCOIN HERE text and a button under it to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is scammy. New people comming to the Bitcoin,com website would not know the difference, and they were using that lack of knowledge to screw people into buying the fake Bitcoin(Bitcoin Cash). They call BTC “Bitcoin Core”. They have been the only community to call it that… No BTC is called Bitcoin, BCH is called Bitcoin Cash…BCH/BCHABC/BCHSV/BCHWTF…God I cant wait for these coins to implode and go away already, they make crypto look like a joke.

Roger Ver - Not sure if people have seen his interviews, but they are very unprofessional. When comparing BCH to BTC he uses examples that make Bitcoin Cash look much better than it is, when in reality all they did was copy the BTC source code and changed a couple variables. Increasing blocksize is not a fix, its a bandaid. And again Roger Ver is promoing BCH as if its the true Bitcoin(BTC). To me this is a con man trying to make a buck anyway he can…Roger Ver: “Im getting low on money, time for a new BTC fork!”

I guess corruption, backroom dealings, and out right scams are to be expected in a industry that just exploded in the last year or two, with regulations slow to creep in years later.