Web Education 3.0

Sounds quite similar to another recent proposal for a Spanish language website for Latin America, the discussion in that thread will be worth reading.

I’m in favor of having Zcash content available in many different languages.

But I am not in favor of this proposal.

At the moment there is very little content to go on, it doesn’t sound like there’s any plan other than build a website and add translated articles/videos and see what happens.

Also, you haven’t been able to identify any potential risks? Can you think about this a bit more and update it with more details, I’d like to see examples of previous similar work, technical details about the website, plans on how to maket this, some risks and potential mitigations etc. etc.

However, even with the additional information I think it’s unlikely that this will get funded for the same reasons that the other application linked above was unsuccessful.

I would be interested to hear from the grants committee to see if any progress has been made in relation to this statement from that linked application:

“grants committee is working to create RFPs for Zcash content to be translated into multiple languages”

1 Like