Zcash Brazil 2023 - Proposal

Hello @Michae2xl, Thank you for submitting your grant proposal! We will review it in the upcoming weeks and reach out if we have any questions.

In the meantime, if you have any questions for us, you can post them to this thread or DM us at @ZcashGrants.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hello @aiyadt

Thank you very much for your attention and feedback, any questions we are here.

4 Likes

Thank you @ZcashKR :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

im a big supporter of the Ambassador program, and think you’re a great team!
keep up the good energy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Working with @Michae2xl and the crew in Zcash Latam has been not only fun, but also a pleasant experience. I support this grant in full because I support the individuals involved and know they will get the job done. :zebra:

8 Likes

Thank you for your support, we will scale this work more and more! :raised_hand: :alien:

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback and support, much appreciated.

7 Likes

From what I have seen it looks like the Ambassador program is going really well, in particular the activities in Brazil.

I’m in favour of funding more grass roots outreach and education.

Also in the recent Electric Coin Company spaces on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ElectricCoinCo/status/1602815576887463936?s=20&t=qQ_ePzGelNe_fw6P1MF5iw) they mentioned that they will have a focus next year in Latin America, so there may be opportunities for collaboration there, and having a team in place in Brazil could be useful on this front too.

Generally in favour, but I bow to the better judgement of the ZCG team who have been working closely with the Ambassador’s.

Good luck!

7 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I agree, our main goal is to create more outreach education and bring in more Z users, and developers who develop opportunities locally with the technology, which is vital for all communities around the world.

5 Likes

"We did a Design Team retrospective with the work done in 2022 hope you enjoy it! "

6 Likes

My actions/opinions, not ECC’s.

I recorded a podcast (via ZecHub) with one of the Zcash Brazil team members for further context around this grant: Zcash Brasil's latest grant proposal with Samara - YouTube

7 Likes

Thanks for the invitation, and thanks also for the trust and support, we are all together for this purpose of freedom and privacy.

5 Likes

ZEC status made by James.

Zcash circuit on the Brazilian map made by @Minevg

Zcircuitboard

9 Likes

This is :hot_pepper:

4 Likes

Hello @Michae2xl, Zcash Brazil Team & Zcash Community, I am happy to announce that the @ZcashGrants Committee has unanimously voted to approve this proposal at the most recent meeting.

As part of the approval for this grant, Michael will step down from the Global Ambassador Program to focus on this new endeavor, & ZCG is not currently looking for a new Brazilian Ambassador at this time.

15 Likes

Congrats to @Michae2xl and the team. This a bold initative. A great team. I cant wait to see what Zcash Brazil achieves in 2023.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for supporting! We’re very happy and excited to make 2023 better than 2022!

uplift! :heart:

11 Likes

Thanks for the shout out!
Can’t wait for 2023. Zcash will explode in Brazil. I hope to do some more cool stuff with you guys!

10 Likes

Thanks for the confidence! Happy new year to all! We are ready to work to meet all expectations placed on us!

5 Likes

Great news, can’t wait to see what comes out of this.

It would also be nice to see if the rollout of this initiative could be used as an opportunity to create a process that could be followed, so that other regions would have a clear understanding of the steps required if they would like to set up their own regional programs, who knows, in the future we may have a Zcash India group, a Zcash Nigeria group etc.

6 Likes