The project is located on GitHub and is in very early development but is functioning.
- Easily Protect Mined Zcash
- Send Protected Zcash to multiple addresses including t-addr and z-addr
- Simple Balance view of unspent coins and z-addr balances.
- Updates main stats every 30 seconds. Future versions may monitor transactions.
- Console interface for issuing commands directly to zcash-cli
There is no official “stable” release at this time, you may experiment with the master branch as changes are committed. Ideas or suggestions of how to implement certain commands to gain new features is welcomed!
I plan on adding better transaction support after the first release when the current features stabilize.
Currently, this cockpit plugin is expected to be installed on the same machine running zcashd.
A future release will support zcash-cli calls to a remote zcashd server, if it is requested.
Feel free to send my some play TAZ!
send to t-addr: tmQNXtYxDZJ3469UytcjMrwgsahw5nfXGHZ
send to z-addr: ztTyRXtHrEtLodDuPsBHZiAc9EbXcLxiJe7baQH2fWnK4PXcBiUkPjdZaN8jqqAP3xaJPfEsHrARvkeARsgmaiBhbUemgD7