Zcash core developer proposal

Milestone 11 was closed. Items planned for the first alpha were done, i had the help of the zebra team members to do them and in that collaboration work the code is now merged and it is being tested for the first alpha release.

I opened a new milestone which is actually the last one of this proposal zf-grants/milestone12.md at master · oxarbitrage/zf-grants · GitHub

I am planning on submitting a similar contract for 2021 to continue the work, i already spoke about it with the foundation side and they are compliant, with all the errors, mistakes, wrong decisions, etc someone like me can make in 1 year i think the ECC folks are going to be ok with it(i didn’t asked them directly but i think so) and the community in general seems compliant too(at least in 1 year i never received any complain).
From my side i am very comfortable working on zcash, it is a very stable project and a great place for being always learning.

I will post the new proposal as soon as i have it written. Thank you all for supporting me over this great experience.

13 Likes