Zcash gets a mention!

1 Like

thanks for the post, but noticed this article fails to mention Bulletproofs in XMR

2 Likes
3 Likes

At 45:30 Ver talks about the importance of community, and uses Zcash as an example - “You do have a pretty strong Zcash community” :muscle: :zebra:

3 Likes

Let’s do this…

8 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Lex Fridman is the man!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Sam is a Glowie

thanks for sharing.

Transcription

QUESTION (Patrick Collison, CEO of Stripe): What probability do you ascribe to the proposition that in 20 years we will view fully private or anonymous currencies like monero and zcash are seen as being good for the world?

ANSWER: (Sam Bankman-Fried): …I don’t know for sure… I’m making this up. I think there is a pretty substantial chance that those are either going to be viewed as problematic or at least viewed as things that needed some systems change in order to be safe. The reason is AML/KYC concerns. They make it hard to track assets.

free2z.cash got a mention on @NaomiBrockwell NBTV :partying_face:

3 Likes

Pussy Riot, musical group and activists, mention BTC, ETH, and… ZEC for donations.

6 Likes

Love it, but also darn I am saddened to see a T-addr

Not a lot of recent YouTube interest in Zcash, these are from the most popular, real people

probably using a hardware wallet

1 Like

While on the Russian topic @artkor are you able to translate (or provide a short summary)