<Zcash Türkiye 🇹🇷>

Hello everyone, I’m Batuhan from Turkey.

I’ve started my efforts to bring the Zcash project to a wider audience here. My goal is to increase the Zcash community in Turkey and provide people with accurate information. Even though I’m at the beginning of this new journey, I believe I’ll attract a solid following and continue to expand it.

As I teach people about Zcash, I’m also learning and this contributes greatly to my personal development. Having been actively involved in many projects before, I’ve been confident from the start in my ability to progress. I want to thank Squirrel for motivating me and supporting my progress along the way.

I’ve begun sharing content on social media and am gradually gaining engagement. Without any initial financial backing, I aim to create a better and more active working plan with the support of your donations.

I’ve obtained the Blue Check on my Twitter (X) account and have ordered a Zcash t-shirt. Once the t-shirt arrives, I plan to launch a YouTube video series that will provide people with comprehensive information about Zcash from the ground up. We’ve also started posting actively on Twitter and Instagram!

At this stage, I invite the entire community to follow my social media accounts. Additionally, I’ve created a Telegram group where I’m ready to address any questions or issues people may have:

I trust in my past experiences and community-building skills. I’m enthusiastic about organizing events and working with people to promote Zcash in public. In line with this, I’ve decided to hold a conference to form a local audience.

Instead of requesting funding for this, I plan to use all donations sent to my Free2z account and personal wallet address to fund the conference.

Renting a small conference room and a small event where 30-40 people will participate and everyone will be included in the community by creating a wallet address. This event can be organized with the participation of university students. In the future, we may have an option to hold a conference at the university :slight_smile:

I’m aware that to prove myself, I need to make sacrifices and act with the knowledge that I am a part of this community.

All developments in Turkey will be shared in this forum thread every 2-3 days.

I’m truly grateful for everyone who supports me and helps bring the project to a higher level in Turkey. I hope we can continue working together to promote Zcash and engage with audiences for the long term.

Best regards.

8 Likes

Greetings to everyone from a new day!

I made an audio video about Zashi Wallet Setup (I’m not a video editing expert so sorry if it looks amateur)
Thank you for your support!

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAbFLZPo1BF/

3 Likes

hey. for amateur it looks very nice. maybe the download button zooming in out is bit too much, otherwise its ok :+1:

1 Like

"Thank you for the feedback. I will pay more attention to certain things in future videos. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Batuhan I have added a Turkish sub-category on the forum, please feel free to use it for the Turkish community.

4 Likes

Hello again, everyone. First of all, during this time, I have continued to make efforts to conduct new research and engage with the community whenever possible. After Discord was banned in Turkey, I encountered some connection problems. I also went through an illness, and my baby had a circumcision :slight_smile:

Of course, there have been some slow progress, but I have never given up and I am continuing.

I would like to emphasize that I have taken steps to share some information and build the Turkish community.

First of all, I would like to share the Twitter statistics;"

ekran3

Even though there were periods when I had to take a break due to illness, the statistics look positive, and I am slowly starting to reach more people. I am eager to conduct more comprehensive efforts to reach even more individuals.

Some people have joined our Telegram group, and I have also included my family members.

I am confident that our numbers and impact will continue to grow. In the coming days, I will add another person to my team. This person even helped me create short videos during my illness!

I am eager to work on some projects (like a football field project) to establish a tangible presence in Turkey and to attract a local audience.

I haven’t received any funding yet, but I continue to make progress thanks to donations.

I need to be more active to prove myself and to build a privacy culture in Turkey.

All positive and negative feedback is important.

I hope that in the future, we can create an environment where I can dedicate all my time to reaching more people freely.

Best regards.

2 Likes