ZecWallet: New Name and Rapid Progress

A blog post celebrating @adityapk00 :relaxed: ZecWallet: New Name and Rapid Progress - zcash foundation

Finally, there are how-to videos! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40dyJ0UYTLLHPn32ssquceDDl11G6MsN

7 Likes

Thanks @sonya

Check out our new docsite. It was made by @garethtdavies, who spent a lot of time writing the manual, the troubleshooting guide and the FAQ.

We also now have video tutorials, thanks to the hard work of @anon16456014. These include detailed videos for how to use each feature!

And finally, the new Logo for ZecWallet is credit @Shawn!

Thanks to everyone in the community who’s been super supportive of ZecWallet, and I look forward to building more together!

7 Likes

Congrats @adityapk00 keep up the good work! And nice work on the documentation @garethtdavies :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: Whoops I first said Gareth had made the videos when it was @anon16456014 Dimitris :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Thanks but videos are courtesy of @anon16456014. I can’t even take credit for pasting in the embed links :laughing:

1 Like

Oh you are right, sorry about that, corrected my post.

Good job and yes, thumbs up for
@adityapk00 for the great QT wallet
@garethtdavies who is always helpfull to every single user with whatever wallet problems and not only these.
@anon16456014 who made the videos. This will for sure make life easier for a lot of people interested and trying the qt-wallet.

Good job guys, you make a good team here! :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

@adityapk00 When can we expect a bug fix for Zecwallet including the embedded zcashd to 2.0.7-3 ?

2 Likes

Released now. Releases · ZcashFoundation/zecwallet · GitHub

6 Likes

Hello @adityapk00 , I hope everything goes well and I assume you are working on the implementation of the embedded zcashd v2.1.0-1 for ZecWallet Fulld Node. Any forecast for the release date ?
Thank you for your kind support and your hard work. :fist_right::fist_left: :pray:

3 Likes

Yes, it should be available on Wednesday

3 Likes