I’ve been a website developer for over ten years focused on deploying small and medium size websites build with the Joomla content management system. Demo of the current stage of development: https://vimeo.com/599416176/2510f0dec8
- Access Zcash through an internet connected device with a browser from a website wallet. 2) Allow Joomla internet users to integrate Zcash into websites with easy pre-build tools. 3) Legal & Tax challenges with using Zcash as a digital asset for website owners.
I1) ncrease Zcash Usability by making a website wallet. 2) Allow Zcash users to use Zec through an internet browser with a website wallet. The website wallet is focused on the Joomla internet community. There have been 100 million Joomla downloads & millions of current websites which use Joomla to power their website. I want to build a website wallet which helps build tools for this user base to use Zcash.
- Publish all content in this proposal free to access from https://zecwebsite.com
- Deliver a free downloadable opensource backup file which internet users can use to restore a pre-build joomla-website-zcash-wallet which powers Zcash. This builds a bridge between the Zcash community with the large Joomla internet community to use and be introduced to Zcash.
- To create online video tutorials published free online to help Joomla internet users understand how to restore the backup file onto a server to use Zcash. How to use and interact with Zcash.
- Provide fifty live workshops to internet users how to restore and use the website wallet.
- Publish a legal & Tax opinion on being an owner of a website wallet.
Development Plan includes:
- Redesign the native Zcash wallet to better suit an internet website wallet.
- Develop a complete joomla backup file for free download and easy installation.
- Develop a better understanding of the cloud infrastructure needed for and optimal web wallet deployment.
- Document the installation process and create online video tutorials and live workshops to support the installation of the web wallet.
- Better understand the deployment of Zcash payment disclosure for future web wallet shop intergration.
Good to have:
- A native joomla Zcash component and supporting modules & plugins
- A native custom template for the Joomla community
- Support Unified Addresses when NU5 is released
- A native backup solution for the web wallet
- Build a team of web developers, web designer, cloud architect
- Collaborate with ECC developers & designers
- Have a full indepenant code audit before release
- Target both Joomla 3.10 & joomla 4 releases
- Focus on creating an easy deployment process for website developers
- Conduct user experience survey in order to help with user experience
- Create a simple user experience design
- Implement Zcash network upgrade five updates for the web wallet
- Perform user studies to validate design decisions as well as the installation process
Zcash needs to increase the utility of the software. Not allowing users to connect to Zcash through an internet browser is missing one of the largest components of the digital age. We as a community need to build these tools.
Legal issues with deploying opensource & free software for website wallets, Delays due to unforeseen challenges during development,
Difficulty in understanding the trade-offs in providing Zcash privacy features to a website wallet, Covid-19 restrictions for hosting live workshops
1)Targeting only the Joomla internet community 2) Legal & Tax challenges for website owners operating independent Zcash web wallets
3) User data leaks from using web wallet. 4) Cost overruns in acquiring technical experts.
- Number of downloads of website wallet. 2) Number of views of the online video tutorials 3) Number of live workshops 4) Number of visits to legal & tax expert document
First month build team by hiring a web developer, web designer, cloud architect, screencaster, law & tax expert. 2) user study and design for web wallet, complete website code, design UX, cloud design, code audit. 3) Complete Video Tutorials, release content, Live workshops
$1800 UX/design research, $14700 (210 hrs / $70 per hr) web design, video creation and branding, $25000 (200 hrs / $125 per hr) cloud architect ,$20000 Legal & Tax expert, $108800 (1280 hrs / $85 an hr) web developer, $10000 Cloud environment, $8000 code audit, $20000 50 live workshops, $45000 (1800 hrs / $25 hr) project management. Total $253300