Zero-knowledge Audiovisual Club

Sharing is caring

It always makes me happy to see my work shared in other places. Especially when shared by the person in the video. And, even more when the original video is updated and re-released years later! :star_struck: :video_camera: :computer:

This presentation by Andreas Antonopoulos, was livestreamed at Blockchain Meetup Berlin, 29 March 2016, on my Youtube channel :link: https://youtu.be/d0hxWC7sP2k

We also published it on the Blockchain Meetup Berlin channel :link: https://youtu.be/r_jeGNKkQnQ

Shortly afterwards, it was published by @aantonop, 14 April 2016 :link: https://youtu.be/uLpSM3HWU6U

Today, while looking for this example, I learned that the video was later edited to include new slides and animations and published, once again, 15 August 2021! :tada: :tada: :tada:

The content needed to be archived in 2016, so it could turn into this gem in 2021. And, I’m pleased to learn that it made the journey and that my work was appreciated by Andreas and his team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For those who keep score by views and cost

That’s 43,407 views, as of today, for these four posts of the same source video which was produced at zero cost. How’s that for an R.O.I?

This reminds me of an old saying …

If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.

edit: I just realized that the original streamed video has been set to private for some time. So, the 4k views were in the first two months, following the stream, and I just made the video public, again.

2 Likes

Feeling the love! :heart: :v:

i just noticed the image and credit during the Electric Coin Co. presentation by @joshs at ZconV

Spotted this, thanks to @doloresampaio’s award-winning zclips :star_struck:

Here’s that short clip!

Electric Coin Co. update with Josh Swihart at ZconV: Zcash Unified (2024)

The livestream video source for this clip is/was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOtB3LPaC68&list=PL40dyJ0UYTLJ41e2uSOJItvbW1YVR49aR&index=5

2 Likes

do y’all remember how to play?

1 Like

we’ll announce tomorrow …

3 Likes

:link: https://x.com/zkradioz/status/1810704730181513383

2 Likes

Wanna play :interrobang:

Zclip Contest: Shielding Summit, 10 July 2024

Shields up :shield: Dazzle on :sparkles:

2 Likes

From the internets, here to help.

We are your Zero-knowledge Audiovisual Club.

image credit: @robmarn

:link: zkav.club

1 Like

been thinking about this page for a while, finally dug into waybackmachine (where most of my resume lives) …

1 Like

Zk Av Club activities are entirely made possible by contributions from organizations, communities and individuals who care about preservation and privacy.

Extra special THANKS to our incubation sponsors!

:heart: Zcash Foundation + Least Authority
:zap: zkav.club :shield: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

700 followers on 𝕏 :interrobang: AMAZING!!

I’m so freakin’ grateful for all of you humans who are into what we’re doing and honored to be collaborating with the new friendz we’ve made.

:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank YOU!!

1 Like

i have 13 other screenshots that look just like this one.
140 shielded zeals received on launch day. metrics!

edit: it was 144 shielded zeals. accuracy like that is important to some folkz

3 Likes

fyi: i’ve made a personal 𝕏 account and the @ZkAv_Club account will sometimes be managed by others in the future.

you can find me at @AdjyLeak

2 Likes

There are very few photos from ZconV and i’m very happy that this behind-the-scenes snap is one of them.

Shout-out to @zerodartz for being the official unofficial Zcon photographer 2x in a row and to @pio for the shirt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

There are no words to describe how excited and honored we are to participate at another DWebCamp this year. In anticipation, here’s something that happened last year …

In my 10 years of recording, around 1000 presentations about our precious internets, ONLY ONCE have i been moved to tears behind my camera. It had to be @timberners_lee at DWeb SF Camp 2023.

See you soon!

7 Likes

Great words! Thanks for share it!

1 Like

Thank you to our 800+ followers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations! :muscle: :rocket:

1 Like

Just a bit of the audio/video equipment that we’ll have to play, archive and learn with this year at DWeb Camp SF 2024 :camping:

How we’ll be using some of the gear some of the time :video_camera::studio_microphone:

and, one of the (at least) two workshops that I’ll personally lead :film_strip:

Thank you @Liz315 and Least Authority for enabling Zk Av Club participation at DWeb Camp SF 2024 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THIS is going to be epic!!

Going to camp?

Find us at the Migration Station (aka Zero-knowledge Audiovisual Clubhouse) and join the av production workshop on Friday!

4 Likes

Amazing!

I am sure you will do an amazing job at DWeb Camp!

1 Like

Zero-knowledge Audiovisual Club will be migrating back to the Zk Av Club server, as our main Discord place.

Many more changes announcing soon.

6 Likes