As you may be aware, Zingo Lab Viridian has been focused on the performance, reliability, and usability of Zingo!
We have finished porting the ECC’s new method for handling private transactions more efficiently and are currently testing it in experimental releases.
In the last four months we’ve also:
- added the
Basic Modeinterface to address user demand for a more intuitive experience
- added emulation test infrastructure to handle previously undetectable errors in widely deployed platforms (like the Bad-Orchard-Bundle-Authentication bug)
- extended our internal benchmarking utilities to allow performance measurement
- expanded our offering to include a fully-supported desktop version of Zingo!
- implemented new (zip317) fee policies to mitigate the “Mempool SandBlast”
- expanded our user test and feedback activities
We think we’ve provided significant value to the community, and we hope you’ll agree when you try out our forthcoming release!