ZK Playground: I’m trying to learn about ZK Proofs. Someone should build an online playground for testing Zero Knowledge!

If its not built someone should put a bounty to create a ZK playground learning resource! I think would bring in a lot more adoption for the ecosystem similar to all the visual beginner tools in web3/eth.

5 Likes

I met Sigil at this conference I’m attending this week, and he asked me how to learn about zero-knowledge proofs, and I imagined a site like this.

The way I imagine it, it would communicate as little as possible about the underlying math! Ideally the ZKP itself would be treated purely as a black box. The goal is to teach developers what kinds of things you can and can’t do with ZKP.

6 Likes

100% agree there needs to be more simplified, educational Zcash programs. Not only for developers but also community members. Perhaps through an RFP/RFI process ZOMG could solicit proposals for this.

5 Likes

The Zero Knowledge Podcast has some good coverage for people looking to learn:

2 Likes

If we could add an interactive learning component to make the exposure more hands-on, that would be an awesome supplement to the ZK Podcast!

2 Likes

This would be good. Something like jsfiddle meets Khan Academy.

To add to it – it would be nice if it rounded up every chain’s implementation and attempt to explain how each one approaches it.

2 Likes