An anonymous transaction:How does the sender prove that he sent the anonymous transaction? - authentication issues for anonymous transmissions

I transferred 10 ZEC’s to Mr. Long via Zecwallet fullnode’s anonymous transfer function. I don’t have an anonymous money order in my wallet. The transfer did happen. But Mr. Long said he didn’t receive the money from the transfer. How can I prove that I transferred 10 coins to Mr. Long through the privacy function?

Payment disclosure is still an experimental feature so unfortunately you will have had to have enabled it with a zcashd --flag or adding lines to the conf. PRIOR to sending

Anyone who sends transactions regularly should at least look into it

Does windows need to be added as well

Why is it called experimental sex? What side effects does it have? Or unsafe?

The operating system Windows? No
Why its experimental or unsafe I couldn’t speak to
(You might wanna check your T9 there…)

By “Anonymous transfer function” I’m assuming you mean you sent from your Z-address to thier Z-address, is that correct?

1. You should still be able to check the Transaction ID to see if the Transaction has been included in a block.

2. You should double check the address you sent it to to make sure there wasn’t a typo.

1 Like

A shot of the transaction ID and send addr certainly would be the simplest way

Not line? What is T9? My computer is 64-bit Windows and I have added a row to conf to enable it. However, no transaction records were seen.

Thats what PRIOR was implying, now thats its added it will work going forward with future transactions you will make otherwise you’ll have to probably resort to some other method like a screenshot, its not ideal there ya go

Even if the transaction ID is copied, it does not intuitively tell the judge which address to pay for. Let’s say because there’s a dispute in the transaction, the judge has to make a decision, the judge needs me to show some evidence, and I can’t show any evidence right now. Because I don’t have any records in my wallet. Even if I can provide the hash value of the transaction, that doesn’t prove That I transferred the money to Mr. Long. I must prove that I paid and await any possible verification.

What wallet are you using?
Without any record of the transaction in your wallet its going to be hard, all of that would exist in your old dat files
Perhaps the payee has record and you might be able to get it from them shrug
Of course if they’re the ones disputing the payment that won’t work, if it was long enough ago maybe there’s a statute of limitations who knows, and civil court a lot of times it comes down to testimony because from a judges perspective their records might probably just be fabricated scribble pieces of paper paid in cash with no actual records and if the stories differ and even if proof is glaring they have to (are entrusted to) judge who’s lying and who ain’t so in the end its still 50/50

if the transaction ID is not copied when the Z address is transmitted, the wallet interface is not saved and the transaction itself is not validated. Not many people would copy and save the transaction ID after each z transfer. Software often needs to be easier to use. 2: Send it to the right address. Here’s the full address. It’s Mr. Lang’s. In the current Z address transfer, the sender can not prove that it was sent, and the receiver can see more comments and other information. Third parties can’t check the browser, either. The sender becomes the loser.

Which folder are the dat files in? If the recipient is malicious, the recipient will not divulge the transaction in his or her wallet.

On Windows its in a folder thats hidden by default called appdata in C:\Users\your_name\appdata
Navigate there and select the hidden items box in View tab and inside you’ll see Roaming and in the bottom of that Zcash
Wallet.dat is your wallet basically, if you wanted to clone your wallet to another device that’s the file you would copy over at least this one file

The wallet should be able to develop a relational display that allows the sender to easily view his or her z address transaction ID and address. So far, the recipient has indicated. Third-party browsers can’t search.

Zecwallet has that, I can see all of my Z send transactions …that I have records of
It’s kind of the whole point of sending things with Z transactions, is that it’s well protected from everybody except the parties involved

icudtl.dat folder?

That doesn’t sound right

wallet.dat

peers.dat 还有这个是吗