Applied Memetics Group

good luck with that. especially on the inflation issue.

You have rebranded shitposting to memetics.

Yup, and now there is you saying that this account was yours and you did use it to shit post and you are abandoning it for the sake of “optics”. And why only probably?

That is missing the point entirely. the problem with fiat that bitcoin tried to fix. was quantitive easing. and the govts taking funds directly from people (see Greece for an example) to pay it’s debts.

How does monero enable either of these things? it doesn’t (it prevents both). how does bitcoin? (hint it is to do with forking) - how does zec (hint it is the same as bitcoin, but “the trademark” clause to try to kill other forks, monero uses the “giving up privacy”)

You have more than just the twitter account to explain things on here. Please use me as an example, of how you are going to back up your claims. You can do it in long form on here.

You are asking for money from the foundation and by extension the community. I think it is reasonable to ask you can actually back this up when challenged.

what? these seem contradictory statements.
You haven’t read my posts on it. All mine do not take coins out of circulation - the idea is they can be dropped in where other proposals mention burn.

Can you please explain to me what I missed at “money school” I must have been sick that day.

2 Likes