Awesome Miner Opinions? Reviews?

Does anyone use Awesome Miner? I found it while I was looking for a way to solve an issue with EWBF randomly ceasing to mine while continuing to run the CMD window. Seems like it should resolve resetting the miner if it is running at 0 sols. The feature that intrigues me the most is that it will auto switch between mining for different coins depending on which is the most profitable presently… I am running enough computers that this seems like it could pay for itself in just a few days. That is awesome. Opinions? Comments? Something better? Please chime in and let me know!

Here is the link to Awesome Miner Awesome Miner - Manage and monitor mining operations

As an aside:
To anyone using EWBF here is the script that I found on Bitcointalk that is awesome for keeping the program running. Very simple, but effective. The only item that I haven’t been able to figure out is that as it is written below, it will not create a new log file. I just removed “–logfile ZCASH.%date:~6,4%%date:~3,2%%date:~0,2%.ewbf.log” and it went into the standard log file.

:restart
TIMEOUT 8
miner --server zec-eu1.nanopool.org --port 6666 --user [USER] --pass x --eexit 3 --log 2 --logfile ZCASH.%date:~6,4%%date:~3,2%%date:~0,2%.ewbf.log --pec
goto :restart

Come on people! What do you have? Please offer any knowledge or insight you might have. We have too many pros here who must have some wisdom on this! Thanks for any help.