Our team have the requisite knowledge and expertise necessary for this project. With a cumulative experience of over ten years in website designing and software programing with blockchain education, among us are full stack developers, blockchain advocates and web designer. See the core team and other members with their linkedin profiles
- Onose Oghenevwogaga; he is a tech evangelist, community manager, and blockchain advocate. The Founder of https://codeupblood.com Oghenevwogaga Onose - Founder/CEO - CodeUpBlood | LinkedIn
- Jane Partner Frank; She is a full stack developer with knowledged in Python and UI/UX Design. Jane Partner Frank - Python Developer, UI/UX designer - Freelance | LinkedIn
- Ejiroghene Adeniyi; She is a tech educationist. Ejiroghene Adeniyi - Tech Educationist - KHMS Osubi | LinkedIn
- Alisha Oveto; She is a Website Designer. Alisha Oveto - Web Designer - WittyHub | LinkedIn
- Gaddiel Ighota; he is a full stack developer with knowledged in Python and Solidity. Gaddiel Ighota - Web Developer - Zoomcity digital | LinkedIn
Statistics from World Health Organization (WHO) portal shows that over two million (2,000,000) units of blood are needed yearly in Nigeria but only less than One hundred thousand (100,000) units are donated, thus leaving about one million nine hundred thousand (1,900,000) units not supplied. At CodeUpBlood, we know how important blood is for life and we believe that every individual should be given an opportunity to stay alive, thus we are developing our online life-saving platform that connects paid and voluntary blood donors to recipients in critical need of blood, using web and blockchain technology in a safe, fast and convenient way. We are a diverse multi-disciplinary team in the health-tech field and we are community based platform that deliver to a blood order within 60 minutes.
We are working on CodeUpBlood.com, an online platform that connects blood donors to blood recipients in critical need for blood, and by upgrading the platform (https://codeupblood.com) with smart contracts on the blockchain network in order to track the entire blood donation supply chain processes, which is from the blood donation point to transfusion stage, it will lead to much activities using Zcash. However we intend to develop this project on the Ethereum Blockchain Network with Zcash as the core crypto payment channel. This will lead to an increased value in the Zcash community as donors & recipients will use Zcash wallets for transactions. The technical dependencies are:
- Web Application
- Smart Contracts
- Zcash Wallets
- Data Parsing Service (Python)
- Ethereum Blockchain
- Crypto and Cash (Fiat Money) Payments Executions
- Zcashd full node.
This will be done by the codeupblood developers team, and tasks will include
- Web and blockchain implementation
- Smart Contracts Developement
- ZEC wallets creation
- Zcashd full nodes
We are a complete team with relevant software programing and blockchain development skillsets.
- Designing Architecture & Workflow
- Study and use the Zcash documentation appropriately
- Developing Smart Contracts
- Create a Unique ID for each blood unit bag
- Create QR code scanner to track blood supply chain processes
- Dashboard & wallets for users
- Payment APIs,
- Testing & Debugging,
Testing the project may take much time than planned, as most Nigerians are relatively new to blockchain technology and the government is yet to approve the legality of cryptocurrencies too.
This project has the capacity of bringing several thousand of users to the zcash network and ecosystem, this is because everyman needs blood and Zcash wallets will be created by blood donors and recipients, as well as partners too.
We will share with the community the detailed report of the project feedback received immediately after launch.
- Workflow, Design & Front End = 1 month
- Smart Contract Development = 1 month
- Users Wallets Development & Implementing APIs = 1 month
- Debugging, Testing & Launch = 1 month.
- Salaries for team of 5 persons per month = $40,000 USD. Thus for the entire project duration of 4 months = $160,000 USD
- Workstations for Project team for 4 months = $12,000 USD
- Project Consultation Fees = $10,000 USD
- Communications = $4,000 USD
- Project Marketing = $10,000 USD
- Hosting & Infrastructure = $2,005
TOTAL = $198,005 USD