Come possiamo aiutare en Italia?

Hello Zcash Italy -

I am heartbroken with all the Corona-related news coming from Italy. Please let the wider Zcash community know if there is anything we can do to help.

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :white_heart: :zebra: :white_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

@elenita,
thanks for your thoughts!
I don’t know how ZCash can help Italy… the situation is worse and worse each passing day.
To be sincere, it’s difficult to keep focus on crypto (in general) when something that big happens to your people and your country.

Thanks!
mantoz

1 Like

Of course Mantoz - in times like these, we learn what really matters. I hope you and your family are ok.

Yes @elenita, we are ok as of today, thanks!
Let’s hope everything goes well for the biggest part of the people, here and everywhere in the world.

Don’t know if I can link another site here in the forum, however since this is an emergency situation, I’ll do it.
The only way I found to make a donation for Italy with crypto is through HelperBit.
Here there is a page https://app.helperbit.com/project/5e6a64ee84cb8662d901a29c/covid19-posto-medico-avanzato-per-pretriage accepting donations for funding a pre-triage structure in central Italy.
Money goes to the Italian Red Cross.
I don’t know HelperBit, but it seems that the donation is only in Bitcoin.
Maybe you @elenita can try to reach out HelperBit and suggest them accepting ZCash as well.

Thanks
Ciao,
mantoz

EDIT: from HelperBit website, it seems that they are able to accept BTC, ETH, and LTC. However, the FAQ only reports Bitcoin.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check it out.