šŸ¦øā€ā™€ļø Cypherpunk Zero NFT Megathread

Not sure how to filter, but I know the highest sold was yesterday for slightly over 1 eth. Not sure if someoneā€™s finger slipped when they made that buy though, lol

2 Likes

Holy crap, someone just bought my oxygen mask robot for 0.5 eth. Itā€™s a good deal, but really high over floor price of 0.022 eth.

Also, just noticed that there is a discord channel for cyberpunk zero. Glad thatā€™s available as an option.

0x157e4f47a52456E29Ab6Db382250022D4b3B8835 is an entity that has deployed ~6 ETH in fresh capital to buy a bunch of Zeros including rare ones :saluting_face:

2 Likes

The deal should be for Cobie & Ledger status to change their pfp to a Cypherpunk Zero in exchange for Zooko going on uponly :sweat_smile:

Edit: tagging @zooko :smiley:

6 Likes

Couple of accounts are loading up. Noticed one account with 91. The other had 66. Im still having issues being able to list on OS - error with signature sign. Is there a link to discord?

1 Like

Maybe yes? Discord

Iā€™ve seen actual floor sweeping bids this weekend. Excited.

4 Likes

Just picked up another one! really love these glasses

3 Likes

Does not work for me

Hi does anyone know the issue with tokens 1721, 1720, 1723, 1722.

These are showing on opensea etc. as ā€œContent not available yetā€

The address that owns them: 0xDaE06d6a1Ad70cEDf5418b29De1962568D853Fc1

Also is anyone on the team able to get the rarity ranking confirmed/ officially verified on https://www.gem.xyz/?

Also get the collection listed on https://raritysniper.com/, and https://app.traitsniper.com/

Please

1 Like

Would you say its better to have more but less rare or less and more rare collection?

Yes same issue with those tokens.

Good question. It would be good if these ā€œrankingsā€ can get verified but on the face of it is simply ranks based on the given metrics.

These offers on OS of 0,025 WETH are not worth squat if one has to pay 0,02 in gas xD

2 Likes

What you like is the best.

6 Likes

Been out of town for 3 days and I missed this mint as well. F*CK!

Yer I want to see ranking confirmed/ officially verified on gem as I think it will help bring in other supports.

Also for my own curiosity around the blue hair property.

So far as I can tell Blue short hair (25 of them including the ones yet to be minted) and double bun (27 of them including the ones yet to be minted), which should make them just as rare as the respirator but thats not reflected in the ranking, so not sure what i am missing.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Perhaps @rosenthvl could share the rarity matrix file so we can do our own analysis more easily? Not sure if this helps with confirming the rarity rank on gem tho

My best guess would be that the rank is determined as a weighted average of all the features?

4 Likes

Yeah! And as a datascientist I am curious if I can work on the data myself xD

So my current thinking on this:

• Having more CZ NFTs is good if your buying it for the future utility and or airdrops.
  • Rare CZ NFTs are good if the utility or airdrops take the rarity of the nfts into consideration, but in general have better liquidity given their status within the collection.
  • There are CZ NFTs which are not rare but downright beautiful to look at which counts towards value as preceived by the onlooker.

Am I on the right track in understanding this? Please share your thoughts if you have a moment to spare, Iā€™d like to learn how people here preceive the value of CZ NFTs and NFTs in general.

8 Likes