🦸‍♀️ Cypherpunk Zero NFT Megathread

I think it was made to inform the Ethereum community of zk technology. If I have NFT, it seems okay to lower the transaction cost of ERC coins using zk technology. Or if I Staking CZ NFT and put ERC coin in the pool, it will convert to ZSA token (ex: Matic → zMatic) and give benefits to DeFi platform or trade inside ZCASH.(inducing the Ethereum community to use ZCASH platform)

3 Likes

It’s my opinion about rarity. Some properties of character type (ZERO, ZATOSHINAKAMOTO) are quite difficult to obtain. Also, the character of ZATOSHINAKAMOTO attribute in OPENSEA seems to be highly valued. A special airdrop just for them will make many holders uncomfortable. But I don’t think it’s a good idea to ignore them either. In particular, many people with ZERO attributes are positive users of ZCASH, which purchased early MIGHTY JAXX toys.
If there is a paid offline event of ZCASH in the future, I hope there is a way to airdrop free tickets.

2 Likes

@rosenthvl Is #7614 going to be the last Cypher Zero minted forever orr will the remaining eventually get minted by ECC for their reserve?

1 Like

The remaining NFTs will be minted by ECC for the Cypherpunk Reserve. Minting should occur within the next 1-2 weeks.

2 Likes

Hey @rosenthvl , in the event that your team decides to do airdrops to reward NFT holders, please keep in mind that Ethereum is a complicated blockchain, and not not everyone is holding their NFT in a basic EOA wallet. Some of us have NFTs inside a collective smart contract addresses like L2s. If you airdrop something to that address, those people won’t have access to the airdrop, as their keys only control certain actions by that smart contract. For example, I locked 3 of the ones I really like on loopring. You’d have to check what L2 address holds the NFT and airdrop to the corresponding L1 address whatever you’re dropping, instead of just dropping it right on the smart contract address that holds everyone’s assets that uses loopring.

2 Likes

I feel so lucky to buy this one. This was my favorite Zero character.
Zero

6 Likes

Thats sick! that was a sweet deal on it!

2 Likes

Congrats. Not only is it Zero but actually looks sick!

1 Like

Does everyone think Zero or Zatoshi will be more sought after?

2 Likes

How long before the CZ NFT market matures and behave more rational? There are alot of listings which don’t make any sense…

How can the second most rare NFT be 100 ETH but also the 4629th

What are people here willing to pay for a top 50 rarest CZ NFT?

This is still not confirmed by the creators. I believe the platform that you use just make assumption that all traits have the same weight in determining rarity

1 Like

Let’s say I own a top 40 rare CZ NFT and it looks cool. Now, I am willing to sell it, what would folks offer me here?

1 Like

The highest Zero NFT sale is 1.05 ETH on OpenSea

3 Likes

Rarity is defined as the quality, state, or fact of being rare. So if a combination of traits is scarce than most likely it is to be considered rare I guess. How would the creators have to weigh in on this? And will the creators do so in this case?

Oke, gonna test the liquidity of the CZ NFT market. Willing to sell one of the top 40 rare CZ NFT, according to gem, for ~2 ETH.

Offers can be made here:

1 Like

CZ NFT just finished open mint.The NFT community hasn’t been created yet, but it’s a pity to only look at the trading side.

FYI the the mint is not finished. There will be a total of 10k Zero NFTs. Currently only 7.6k that have been minted. The open public mint has been closed though.

1 Like

I’ll correct the text

Don’t get me wrong but your suggestion that I only look at it from the trading side is wrong. Liquidity is a measure of the strength of the NFT community, or at least its gravity to pull in new members imo.