Educational Video Series for ZCash in Indian market

Hey Sahil, can you tell me more about what content you expect to cover in the interview?

(PS - please remember to tag @ml_sudo or @zomg if you have requests like this in the future.)

@ml_sudo we would like to discuss about compulsory privacy or optional privacy. The idea behind the optional privacy. ZCash growth curve and it’s reason behind it. Future roadmap. Tech behind zero knowledge proof. Use case of shielded transactions.

Apart from these topics we can also add any additional questions the community may suggest.

1 Like

let me get back to you @Sahil !

Hi Sahil - I am happy to help you with this video.

1 Like

Thanks @elenita , please share your preferred time slot and day for the interview and I’ll send the details accordingly.

This will be very helpful only if the people find there is a need of using cryptocurrency. This is a great step for educating them about finance and how fiat currency is dieing

Hi team,

We are regularly putting up weekly updates and we have also posted our first ZCash interview. I’ll be sharing a progress report on the work till date very shortly here only.

Cheers!

(Its spelled ‘Zcash’, only zed is capitalized. I know its nitpicky but it’s pretty important actually especially if your recieving funding for this. Theres too many scams, someone sees your ZCash and then something else out there labeled ZCash and think its legitimate and it may not be. The spelling is trademarked and people change it slightly in hopes of at best skirting the law but at least buying time to scam people before they’re served a cease and desist and vanish with the money (and thats not taking into account the inherent, overall risks anyways). Please spell it correctly : )

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Autotunafish for your guidance. Team is directed for the changes and same will be done soon.

1 Like

@ml_sudo @ZcashGrants we would like to schedule our next interview of Zcash team next week.

Discussions will be mostly around Halo Arc, Unified addresses, and other major updates coming into the ecosystem. Please help me with the same.

Hey Sahil, thanks for this.

Would you mind sharing information on progress so far? Videos, topics, views/likes/shares, etc?

Separately, i understand you have spoken to Elena from the ECC - will you be publishing that video soon? Will you also be sharing more scripts with her per the expectation that there will be some coordination / review of the content of your videos?

1 Like

Thanks for helping with QC!

@Sahil appreciate your willingness to take feedback.

1 Like

Hi @ml_sudo

We have made the following:

6 weekly news/updates
3 dedicated videos
1 interview

On the 10 videos posted so far, we have received 950K views from all the platforms. We are left with one interview and 6 weekly news/update videos.

We have published the interview with Elena and I have updated the sheet with all the posted video links. We had shared the script with Elena for the dedicated videos for Zcash. For the next three dedicated videos that will be posted in the next month, we will take the necessary approval from Elena. For weekly news video, we are following the weekly updates section on the forum only.

After completing our first milestone I’ll share the content calendar for the next three months and after the community approval, we can go ahead with the postings.

Apart from the weekly updates/news please share any article or information you believe we should cover. We have no rigidity on the number of videos as our collective aim is to educate people about Zcash.

1 Like

Thanks Sahil!

How do you think we can track closer to these KPIs? Seems like we are only 10% achieved RE views. Where are your Impressions numbers at?

Evaluation plan

Key KPIs to be achieved with the campaign:

• 1 million views on content related to ZCash.
  • 5 million impressions of the entire campaign.
1 Like

@ml_sudo I’ll share a Google sheet with the community with the views and impressions for every video separately for tracking the KPIs.

Ok, thanks, but please also add a summary section so we don’t have to do the math ourselves :slight_smile: And if you can add thoughts around how you might boost viewership since our numbers are quite off for now, that would be helpful.

I’m having trouble finding the link to the interview with Elena - would you mind you share it here?

1 Like

Sure @ml_sudo I’ll add the summary section for your reference. Regarding the viewership we promised 1 million views for the entire campaign and in the first two months we have achieved 950K views.

You can check the interview video with Elena here:

4 Likes

Great, thanks @Sahil! Sorry I got impressions and views mixed up. How are impressions tracking?

2 Likes

@ml_sudo I’ll calculate the impressions and will shortly update you.

@ml_sudo the total impressions created is 3.7 million. Team is working on the new Google sheet for tracking views and impressions individually for every video. I’ll share it here shortly.

1 Like