FlyPool Site offline

“This page (https://zcash.flypool.org/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™”

first Poloniex and now zcash.flypool.org web page is offline…

The conspiracy of it all :wink:

Though it is REALLY nice of them to give us a screenshot of when zec was over US $200.00+

While the site appears to be down, are miners still mining? That’s really the more important question. I’m not mining on Flypool at the moment so I’m not sure. It could just be an issue with their site and not the pool itself.

I just opened the app and it’s says internet connection required. Clearly I have connection I’m on here

I just pointed my rig to Flypool. It seems like it is working but not the site.

1 Like

From Twitter:

Our Zcash pool web interface is currently under DDoS attack. We have enabled our mitigation system. Mining nodes are unaffected.

— etherchain.org (@etherchain_org) July 14, 2017

It’s probably another jealous pool not getting enough miners so they are hating on flypool. Women

A lot of big miners connect with flypool now. Most of them are serveral millions hash rate. It is quite weird today.

Miners are from the States and Europe. Interesting surge.