Free2ℤ: What's your 𝑧?

Start some threads on github! Issues · free2z/zuu · GitHub

No issue is too big or too small to start a conversation.

1 Like

Excellent!

1 Like

Hi Zcash Community! @skyl and I would like to announce the completion of our third milestone. Here’s a partial list of some of the exciting new features/updates that have gone live on Free2z since milestone two.

Infrastructure improvements. Free2z is now deployed using Kubernetes for greater reliability, performance and scalability, including test environment and automated deployment capabilities.

  • Improved uptime for core service (likely over 99.99%)
  • Improved sharing experience on social media
  • Ability to automatically update the Zcash address on all your zPages
  • Updates to the docs for clarity and usability
  • Improved accessibility throughout the site
  • Improved UI for search page including thumbnail images for each result (when available)
  • SEO updates. Search engine robots such as Google Bot will now be redirected to a static content version of each page.
  • Working on open source initiatives:
    • Blog posts
    • free2z/zuu github
    • Ongoing collaboration with zingolabs and community developers
  • Complete restructuring of the application to make it more creator friendly, including creator profiles with:
    • customizable hero images and avatars
    • lists of articles by creator
    • ability to subscribe to a creator
    • button to fund the creator directly
    • biographical info about the creator

As always please open any issues you find on our Github page. We are so grateful for the support of the awesome Zcash community!

9 Likes

Great job done for Free2z, great improvements and new features.

Long live Free2z! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Big shout out to the help provided by @Edicksonjga , @gordonesTV and all the others in the free2z community. Without them trying out the site, suggesting improvements and really doing extensive QA and product development work, free2z wouldn’t be where it is today.

Reminder that we will be doing interactive livestreams every week, Mondays at 9pm EST: https://free2z.cash/free2z/live

We will take questions and feedback, highlight members of the community and have an open discussion.

EDIT: OH yeah and it’s super bilingual with dedicated bilingual moderation :smiley:

10 Likes

As long as it’s within my reach, I’ll always support Free2z to continue to grow.

Next Monday, there we will be! :+1:

3 Likes

I looked at the free2z function in detail and it seems to be a really good system. I guarantee it will be a good feature if it is well polished and released

4 Likes

We’re in active development, stay tuned!

4 Likes
6 Likes

Love the new design

5 Likes

Free2z to the moon!

5 Likes

I think it’s a great idea. I was wondering if the name was good:
Free2z bamr is rather cryptic and doesn’t communicate what it is. once we dig a bit more, we are told it is based on zcash blockchain. I honk this unfortunately gives a marginal image of the product, that may miss to appeal to a broader audience.

Again, I think it is a great product :slight_smile: