I’m new here - Where should I share an Zcash adoption directory I built?

I’ve built a nice geodirectory platform of businesses around the globe accepting Crypto, and I’ve created a nice interactive geodirectory of businesses accepting Zcash as payment. Crypto-friendly businesses will definitely want to be listed on my website (which is free and takes about 5 minutes). What and where is a non-spammy way for me to share it here? I don’t want to get banned for sharing a link here…

Thanks!

2 Likes

Checkout http://paywithz.cash

Im interested, i think you should post it and let the mods move it if they need to

2 Likes

You can dump it on https://gist.github.com/ and link it here.

1 Like

Sure, here it is…

ZEC is a leading altcoin that has much in common with Bitcoin and it’s attractive to many being a privacy coin. Over 700 businesses accept it, from Swedish reindeer jerky (that sounds tasty, doesn’t it?) to American internet freedom activist organizations.

2 Likes

Have you vetted or gone through to the checkout page on these listings, or where do you get the info from? The reason I ask is I tried out several of the listings, and was unable to use Zcash (ZEC). For example, here’s a screenshot from Shiba Coffee at checkout. ZEC is not a payment option there.

It makes a lot of sense to have a directory like this, but it will be most valuable if it is actively curated.

1 Like

So my website cross-references by payment processors (many of them process ZCash) or if the vendor marks themselves as accepting all cryptocurrencies - so they should accept ZCash.

Okay, Shiba Coffee, the payment processor is CryptocurrencyCheckout, right? Does CryptocurrencyCheckout support Zcash (ZEC)? They should, but I don’t see ZEC on the list of coins they support so maybe that’s the problem there.

Feel free to reference paywithz.cash to see more merchants you can add.

1 Like

that doesn’t seem to be enough, there’s enough variety among coins and no authoritative list of all of them, so that would only signify the vendors openness to accepting any cryptocurrency but its not quite that simple

3 Likes

Over 700 businesses accept it, from Swedish reindeer jerky (that sounds tasty, doesn’t it?) to American internet freedom activist organizations.

1 Like