Mgrc, zomg and comms official support

Hi,

I thought it better to explain what I mean.

When I say officially support I mean that all legitimate queries have to be answered. preferably via the medium they were asked. - or maybe moved from forum topic to pm in some cases (its helped me to do that before) where you can be more candid.

You are already doing more or less what I am asking for. just mark zomg announcements, the design of the committee doesnt allow people to commit to action, only say they will discuss it.

so when clarifying agenda items, so far most of you have done an excellent job. you got this bit nailed.

xlayer2

okay, awesome. i’m glad you think i’m on the right track here.

one potential issue is time. i don’t think i will always be able to respond to everything in a timely way. so please forgive other members if they aren’t able to respond as much as me… they might just have heavier commitments with other things at the moment. and I probably will sometimes too!

but please PM me to get my attention or hit me up on signal if it’s really important and bad to not get a response:

[Mod removed personal information]

i’m not sure i 100% follow this part, but I think I understand the rest!

You are already doing more or less what I am asking for. just mark zomg announcements, the design of the committee doesnt allow people to commit to action, only say they will discuss it.

thanks for reaching out!!

Holmes

1 Like

Im not really aiming for real time comms. I just want someone to say that if @ZcashGrants is committed to providing formal answers to questions on the zcash forums. post in an update thread or create a specific thread tagging the zomg. (congratulations to the new ZOMG member!)

pretty much like you do anyway holmes. Do you see where I am coming from? it doesnt have to be the forums. but it does seem like a good place for it.

Okay you are already posting meeting minutes to the forums. do you post them anywhere else? is the forums the place to read the offical meeting minutes?

Now, it should be obvious from context if someone asks a question about the minutes and chris answers, if it is an official stance or not. if their might be ambiguity just qualify the statements.

does this make more sense?

This forum was designated as the primary medium for the MGRC campaign so it makes sense that it be considered an official resource