I ask about Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY, because I can get for 329 Euro.
294.53 Euro with GBP conversion
I think these are the cheapest Furys you can find in the EU.
Im on a small island and I get them in less than 36 hrs
Caseking is a parent company to them
309,90 € for the Sapphire
Thanks for the info, I’m from Romania and I get from a local supplier in this case I don’t have to pay the delivery, the provided products by you are a very good option also for me, I will check next time.
Thank you !
Hi. Someone has the RX460 2GB? How much sol/s do you have with Claymore V8?
i had the same board and sent it back
wasn’t working at all with my RX 480
then i ordered the GA990FX and that wouldn’t detect the cards on risers
sent that one back as well
now i have the MSI Z97 Gaming 5 and no problems at all with 7 RX 480
i noticed the msi gaming 5 has become one of the most popular boards to use for ZCash mining
i wonder why so many people have started to use it ![]()
Hahaha. I know why ^^^^^^ thanks to the great youtubes!!! ![]()
same here i had that board and as soon as u would install 5 gpu in all slots it would mess up the bios and back up bios
gigabyte was only trying to be helpfull till i returned the board then they just ignored me
so im pretty sure it has something to do with how the pci-e is hosted on the board
think the 2 pci and last 2 pci-e are on southbridge
prolly just an old chipset with untested stuff added on
oh right, forgot about those ![]()
190 sol/s on rx480 4gb
You are lucky because of z97 and not the z170A ![]()
Claymore just posted he is working on v9 with good speed improvements and confirmed there is still more options for speed increases in future
yeah i actually got one after your youtube video, thanks man, you rock
Hey Cryptomined,
Do you have any idea if MSI Z97A GAMING 6 works ? I don’t see big difference between 5 and 6
im sure it still works. It added USB-C for the most part.
Hey, R9 Fury users. What are Your hash rates and wattage at wall?
275 H\s and about 200Watt for R9 Windforce 3x OC
me too:slight_smile:
well i haven’t tried it so i dont know, but if it looks about the same so i would imagine it should
What means that error:
21:35:53:283 c0c POOL version
21:35:53:286 c0c b281
21:35:53:289 c0c Platform: Windows
21:35:53:302 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 0…
21:35:53:307 c0c done
21:35:53:411 c0c Error: AMD HSA Code Object loading failed.
21:35:53:414 c0c 16x binary failed, try 15x
21:35:53:501 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 0…
21:35:53:507 c0c done
21:35:53:613 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 1…
21:35:53:617 c0c done
21:35:53:723 c0c Error: AMD HSA Code Object loading failed.
21:35:53:726 c0c 16x binary failed, try 15x
21:35:53:733 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 1…
21:35:53:739 c0c done
21:35:53:847 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 2…
21:35:53:851 c0c done
21:35:53:957 c0c Error: AMD HSA Code Object loading failed.
21:35:53:960 c0c 16x binary failed, try 15x
21:35:53:967 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 2…
21:35:53:972 c0c done
21:35:54:080 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 3…
21:35:54:084 c0c done
21:35:54:189 c0c Error: AMD HSA Code Object loading failed.
21:35:54:192 c0c 16x binary failed, try 15x
21:35:54:198 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 3…
21:35:54:205 c0c done
21:35:54:317 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 4…
21:35:54:321 c0c done
21:35:54:430 c0c Error: AMD HSA Code Object loading failed.
21:35:54:433 c0c 16x binary failed, try 15x
21:35:54:440 c0c start building OpenCL program for GPU 4…
21:35:54:446 c0c done
21:35:54:551 c0c GPU #0 intensity 6
21:35:54:555 c0c GPU #1 intensity 6