Miner- [NiceHash] Zcash CPU/GPU for Linux and Windows

hehe good luck

charss

I hate to promise something, but …just in case, send me your wallt number. 'cause for “thanks” can’t buy beer )

zcash wallet or bitcoin ?

zcash : t1KdM5R7F7JLxvv6dpApfgb69a6xrYKK9bm

bitcoin: 1EqqdTAjMyLhyJJ5QkjKLyQ9HfqHZWaTd4

on your choice. And huge thanks you again.

ok i edited my up post.thanks you too,happy mining ! :slight_smile:

Got it. Happy mining to all of us ! ))) no, it’s actually like a hobby but I feel addicted

Hi how much minimum payout for zcash in BTC at nicehash???

Payments (payouts) are issued four times a day if your unpaid balance is greater than 0.1 BTC. Every fourth payment (once per day) is issued if balance is greater than 0.01 BTC. We process payments for balances greater than 0.001 BTC once every week, usually each Saturday at 22:00 UTC.

ok, thanks Niki :grin:

Any kind soul would share what’s the best hardware to mine zcash with nicehash miner?

All the best!

Silentarmy in nheqminer soon; GitHub - nicehash/nheqminer at Windows_silentarmy

It is a bit raw, but for all that can do compiling on your own… you could already run it. It is ouputting correct solutions and shares.

Any tutorial on how to compile on your own in windows? It’s not as easy as I thought.

tryed had some errors when running

will you be incorporating this into the gui miner you have available on your website?.

It is already in for several days.

Hi, How to adding extranonce.subsctiption - xnsub while using Genoic Miner for mining in nicehash?

Hey, 8 days ago you’ve said “we did some progress on OpenCL miner (R9 380)” and then showed 25 sol/s for that card. And that was NOT silentarmy kernel, as far as I remember. Where is that progress? Your current miner does 50% less :frowning:

mrwiggles5h nicehashdev
will you be incorporating this into the gui miner you have available on your website?.

nicehashdev5h
It is already in for several days.

To be clear, the silent army version is in the gui miner, already in for several days?

1 Like

Is it more stable then genoil’s one? :slight_smile: Does compile is worth doing?

Hi, how can I use this miner from behind a proxy? How should it be configured?