Mining with FirePro S9300 X2?

Hi...I'd like to set up my own server to mine zcash. What kind of hash rate do you think this
graphics card would put out to mine zcash? Which software is best to mine zcash with? I'm new to this. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

FirePro S9300 X2

"The AMD FirePro S9300 X2 is a beefy graphics card aimed at HPC market. It is based on the same Fiji GPUs that are found on the Fury series cards and the recently announced Radeon Pro Duo. Knowing that it uses two GPUs, it will share most of its DNA with the Pro Duo than any other graphics cards. The technical specifications of the card are very close to the Radeon Pro Duo.

Both graphics cards are based on the Fiji graphics card which uses the 28nm process technology and houses 8.9 billion transistors under its hood. The Fiji graphics core features 4096 stream processors so we are looking at a total 8192 stream processors on the FirePro S9300 X2. The graphics card comes with maximum core frequency of 850 MHz which results in 13.9 TFLOPs of single precision compute performance. Since Fiji is deprived of the dual precision hardware, it has just 0.8 TFLOPs of FP64 compute but this card is solely aimed at single precision tasks in the HPC sector."

wow! 5500€ price for a dual core workstation card, they claim it's similar to radeon pro duo(~1500€) in terms of performance which is basically 2x fury card which cost ~330€ per card nowadays.

I think you'd be better off getting about 18x amd rx 480 8gb for the same price and a way better performance, but I don't own S9300 X2 so I wouldn't know for sure.

all I'm saying is workstation cards proved not to be a good investment for the mining in the past, google it up.

I can't even dream up a scenario where that card would be worth the money for mining.

Exactly! 20characters

I am a noob getting this info now ... I am wondering FirePro 8100 would be supported and work on Claymore's Zcash miner? Is there a way I can get in touch with Mr. Claymore to ask? This blows all of the other cards out of the market.
Thoughts?/Thanks ...