Radeon HD 5870 1GB Mining

So i have been using a single system to mining and i’ve been thinking about moving all my mining cards to a separate system. the cards in it will be a gtx 960 and a radeon hd 5870. the only problem is that i can’t find a miner that supports the older radeon card and also mines zcash on it. i can mine on the gtx 960 w/ cpu on nehq miner. i’ve been looking for a while to no avail. even putting the card in on its own and trying miners to see if they even work. apparently all the zcash amd miners are built for opencl 2.0 with no miners that i can find using opencl 1.2 (the latest my amd card supports)

please help me. i want to get all my graphics cards to work!

Not to sound harsh but, have you thought about just not mining with that card? If there isn’t any mining software that supports it, why are you trying so hard? You would be better off looking for an oldest used OpenCL 2.0 card and replacing it than you would be trying to fit a square into a circle.

I understand you have this card (so it’s free) and you just want to mine with it, but it’s an old card and it’s not even efficient. You’d be blowing more in electricity than you would be making. It’s just not worth it.

Ok i was just wondering if there is an opencl 1.2 zcash miner. guess i can go look for agood old r9 2xx card.