More education = mass adoption (La Ruta Zcash)

Greetings, Zcashers!

I’m a convinced that one of the main ways we can achieve the long-awaited mass adoption is through education, training.

Since 1 year ago that I discovered Zcash and have become an enthusiastic Zcasher, I have seen that much has been said here in the forum about education and marketing, 2 fundamental pillars, in my opinion.

I am not a programmer, nor a cryptographer, but I do like to talk, teach and educate. This is my contribution to Zcash, and to my environment.

I have prepared this training, which I have called The Zcash Route (La Ruta Zcash), with the intention of training from scratch, from the beginning, those people who need cryptocurrencies to solve their day to day, and who probably are not so interested in protocols, zero knowledge test, and those “technical and cumbersome” things that at first sound boring.

So I hope this initial activity I have launched will serve as a test for me.

Here are some of the details: Free2z

Thanks for helping me spread the word! Mass adoption is everyone’s job, and we can all be part of it.

11 Likes

Great initiative, Zcash has an excellent technology, but sometimes it can be complex to understand, so I too believe that education is the best way to achieve adoption.

3 Likes

That’s true! I’ll do my best to make it simple!

4 Likes

Great stuff @gordonesTV! I’m very excited to see your new contribution and look forward to seeing where you go from here :muscle: :zebra:

2 Likes

Thanks! Keep contributing!

1 Like

Mass adoption comes from making a simple product that’s easy to use. Not education of the intricacies of zCash ad-naseum…

1 Like

That is the challenge! that those of us who like the technical and advanced can “translate” it in a simple way for everyone.

1 Like