Nanopool stealing or zcash issue payment?s

Hi there anyone have thiss isue my payment from nanopool pending when i click on link redirect to zcash page not found

100 2016-11-09 12:00:42 0.031184323852 ZEC
Pending
109 2016-11-10 10:25:06 0.0333257714936 ZEC
Pending
108 2016-11-10 05:04:44 0.0149799206974 ZEC
Pending

my zcash wallet address t1Xd2pLyCs8waukCRuBbPeTomJd4SZMnnGW

should i stop mining?

perhaps just their wallet crashed / out of sync and need to resync which takes a bit of time. There are known bugs there in the github issue tracker on such things (other pools have similair issues)

when i go to link : Transactions - Zchain

page not found

yeah same here buddy, page not found when I clicked the pending linked. I guess we should a bit and let them do their thing.

i HAVE THIS ERROR TOO …3 PENDING
I’LL CONTACT WITH zec.nanopool@gmail.com AND SAY YOU THE RESULTS

All my pending payments (3 payments) were just removed from the list. Not confirmed, just removed. wtf

same here payment removed holly shit nanopool

I noticed that balance was increased, perhaps pending payments got back to your balance… let’s wait a little more

i sent them not answered
i had two requests pending Now, did I find them in the list of withdrawals

Got my payout now. they increase the minimum payout to 0.005.

i received also thank you

anyone else having problems with payments today. Im getting shares and around 50-60 sol/s been mining for about 12 hrs haven’t received any payments today

I mine Zcash at nanopool for about 3 weeks now. and I found this.
The first 1 or 2 weeks, everything runs ok. Nanopool actual mine more zcash than flypool. Then, until recently, I saw one “pending” on 07.oct.2017 around 21:4x:xx, that payment was pending for more than 5hrs, and when I check again next morning, it was gone. I went to see the top miner and see if they have the same problem as I do, and yes, all of them, at the same time 7.oct.2017 around 21:4x:xx, that payment was pending as long as I do. The second time when I see this problem again, which happed on the next day at night time, I stop all my miner. That pending payment not lost. (go check yours, I’m sure yours lost too)
And other incident is, I don’t know if you realized or not. Your Balance freeze for couple hrs. The balance number just freeze there. This happened before, back then I don’t know what’s going on until I lost my pending payment, I realized it might be stolen hashes. I think nanopool use these 2 methods to steel your zcash. Those incidents happen mostly at night time. Mining in the morning seems ok.

Today Flypool Sent my payment to my wallet after 20 hours I haven’t received nothing