Not receiving payments while transactions can be found on ZCHAIN

Hi guys, these two days(from May’1 to May’2) my local wallet(zcash-1.0.8-1 on centos7.2) did not receive payments, while the transactions can be found on “explorer.zcha.in”.
I use the command zcash-cli gettransactions | grep account to get the number of the transactions I have finished, however, I did only receive the payments from Apr’29 to Apr’30.
Please help. Is it because I only showed the last month payments by default? or something was wrong with the wallet?

Sorry for the wrong command, it should be zcash-cli gettransactions | grep amount

you need to address this with the pool you are using. Go to their page and click help or support

Because the transactions can be found on ZCHAIN, i.e. the website “explorer.zcha.in”, the flypool, the pool I use now, points that transactions have been sent and confirmed by the network. Here is the original info:
Check that the transaction is visible on a block explorer (ETH: etherchain.org & etherscan.io , ETC: gastracker.io , ZEC: explorer.zcha.in ). If the tx is visible on the block explorer this means that the tx has been sent by the pool and was confirmed by the network. Do not create a support ticket in this case as the issue is caused by your wallet or wallet provider / exchange. If you operate a local wallet make sure it is up to date & fully synced otherwise please contact your wallet provider / exchange.
Please help.

What’s more, after conduct zcash-cli getinfo, it shows the following info:
"version": 1000851, "protocolversion": 170002, "walletversion": 60000, "balance": 0.04034971, "blocks": 106118, "timeoffset": -3688, "connections": 8, "proxy": "", "difficulty": 936511.565646379, "testnet": false, "keypoololdest": 1492885940, "keypoolsize": 101, "paytxfee": 0.00000000, "relayfee": 0.00000100, "errors": "WARNING: check your network connection, 0 blocks received in the last 4 hours (96 expected)"
It is strange, the warning may means it has lost connection with the network but the item “connections” is 8.