NOWPayments not accepting ZEC

Continuing the thread from this post: Proposal to seek legal advice on opening up Zcash Trademarks to royalty-free commercial use - #46 by silentdesignclub

Didn’t want to hijack the other thread, but we started talking about payment processors that accept ZEC. I integrated NOWPayments to my site: https://silentdesign.club, only to get this error when trying to pay:

I reached out to the support staff and they pointed me to nowpayments[dot]io/status-page only to find that they’re not accepting ZEC :confused:

They didn’t have any information about why or when they’d offer it.

2 Likes

Not sure why NowPayments is no longer working, I have used CoinPayments in the past when I had a Shopify store and it worked well.

I also heard that CoinGate and MyCryptoCheckout accepted ZEC but have not personally verified.

According to the Zcash website Zcash for Business | Zcash

CoinGate, NowPayments, Bidali, Cryptonator, and Coinpayments all accept Zcash. Right now I can only find one of those listed (Coinpayments) that accept ZEC. Site may need to be updated.

CC @joshs

4 Likes

Amazing, I just got CoinPayments all set up on the store to accept ZEC!

6 Likes

The z.cash website is terrible.

Yeah, I think the options now are CoinPayments, MyCryptoCheckout, and BTCPay Server. Congrats on getting the store set up to accept ZEC payments!

1 Like

And it works!

https://zcashblockexplorer.com/transactions/7514205771c3b87744cd97f80e0d077bb8fdf7a2529de39e8f67f3c1447af283

Thanks for adding support for Zcash!

1 Like

Does it receive in a shielded address?

That was not an option when I checked out.

1 Like

njal.la accepts payment in Shielded ZEC and I have bought something a few days ago from them. I wonder what service do they use. I doubt if they built an in-house solution just for Zcash as they also accepts other crypto. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Folks!

I was able to set up a NOWPayments account to accept ZEC this morning. Can you provide me additional details about what you are experiencing when you say they are no longer accepting ZEC? Any screen shots you can share would be super helpful for me to use while investigating.

Thanks,
Beth

3 Likes