Nvidia to release GP106 & GP104 Dedicated Mining Only GPUs Soon GTX1060 GTX1070 GTX1080

do you know what the prices will more or less be, for the p106-100 and the p104-100?

$400 + here and the sellers cant hold people back from buying them…
i could have gotten some a bit cheaper this morning but the guy sold out before i could order any. … those were colorful… I just grabbed 12 MSI…

GP104, i guess it all depends on what GPU demand is at the time… these GP106 are selling way way way over the suggested retail price… almost double. So if GPUs continue to sell out… as 1070s are already hard enough to get… if that carries into 1080 and 1080ti and down to 1050ti… who knows what the price of GP104 is… 600$? 700$? 1000$?

on the other hand, if some how supply of GPU increases on the market, maybe GP104 will be 450$? 600$? I have no idea as the distributors wont give a final price, GPU prices are increasing too fast (like the crypto market)

thanks! based on these numbers i would prefer to buy the normal 1070 cards instead, more resale value in them i think, and not a lot of price difference even compared to a p104-100 already. of course they are a bit more expensive, but there will be a bigger audience to sell them to once i would like to switch to another card again.

yeah, but we havent really seen the hashrate from these… lots of people were reporting normal 1060 hashrates without even having tried the cards… I heard higher hashrates… so i need to try them.

I should also have an asrock 110 board to try soon :slight_smile:

GALAXY

MSI

ASUS

COLORFUL

so the DO have fans on them, and not just a heatsink! Whew…

yup, looks to be that way

also not sure if i stated it here yet, but GP104 is currently in production, ETA might be about a month give or take. (maybe 2-6 weeks as I dont know the exact date, only know they are currently still in production and my source said probably about 1 month, that was a bit less than a week ago that I was told that)

Hi all i have access to pre orders of these cards, i am based in the UK if anyone is interested drop me PM 500 gpu available at time of posting this.

Thanks

1 Like

I have placed my order for 7 pcs of 1060 mining gpu eta should be on next Wednesday…

for which price where they? i’m curious how much they will do compared to normal cards

where do you preorder?

order from singapore… the preorder closed yesterday… price at SGD$375 about USD$271 and next order increase another USD30.

everywhere no stock, i think USD$271 is also good price.

1 Like

oh so im captain slow.
Can you tell where exactly in singapore? online or telephone? aliexpress? i cant find ANY preorder in entire internet.

Where in the UK are you? Can I come pick up?

Resale value after mining not profitable for the hardware???
C’mon!!! What are we talking about???

They should cost 1/5 of a gaming gpu… and even then, i would think seriously about it…

Yes mate thats fine they are a preorder though so will need to paid in advance and wont arrive from china for a couple of weeks, not asking you to send money i can put you in touch with the company, just trying to drum up the business as they ship when 500 orders reached, could even get them shipped to you from my supplier if you uncomfortable sending funds, im not on any commissions or anything just want the order to get to 500 so i can get my 100!! It is through a major uk retailer so nothing dodgy i just build and sell rigs so have contact will their sales department regulalry.

Thanks

How much sol/s are these expected to mine? Similar to a 1060?

Also i do have a limited company myseld business account opening tomorrow sonif you wanted to oay me direct for the discount i get on bulk you would get an invoice not just oaying random person off of a forum, only registered last week but that is my home address on companies house can send you id to conirfm it is me…months time will have a mining farm also have been building and selling rigs for last 9 months getting really good results with nvidis while amd are out so if you need a build or any pointers on you own build my number is 0745751186, text first though please as so many spam call i often miss numbers i dont know!
Thanks

Here is a better look at the MSI card, got my first 12 today.
As you can see, they come in cases of 6 pieces.
unboxing video coming up after we get todays shipping out the door.
Hopefully i can test them tonight or tomorrow, all depends on when I can finish with store duties.

3 Likes

Well that was fast… Congrats man! Curious to see what these can do :smiley: