Poloniex Is now Dead for US Zcash Customers

A letter to me from poloniex, thought I would share with you! Its funny and Sad, the first and only email I received was on 10/31 at 3:30pm est

Hello Poloniex US Customer,

This is an important reminder that trading for US Poloniex customers will end on November 1, 2019 . With the end of trading, you must also stop depositing funds into your account. Please finalize all trades and deposits prior to November 1, 2019.

As a US Poloniex customer, you will continue to have access to all of your cryptoassets through Circle until at least December 15, 2019. To remain in control of your assets, you must withdraw your full balance prior to this date.

The full announcement can be found here and our Customer Support Team is available to answer any questions you may have. Visit our Help Center or reply to this message and we will get back to you.

Team Poloniex

1 Like

Poloniex has been dead to the entire world for a long time now.

Hello Poloniex US Customer,

This is a final notification that all trading for US customers on Poloniex has ended , effective November 1, 2019. With the end of trading, you also should immediately stop depositing funds into your account.

As a Poloniex US customer, you will continue to have access to all of your crypto assets through Circle until at least December 15, 2019. You can now access your account through a new website (here) with your current Poloniex username and password. To remain in control of your assets, you must withdraw your full balance prior to this date.

You can find the FAQ about the US wind down here and reach out to support here with any questions. This is the last email you will receive from the Poloniex team. Going forward, our colleagues at Circle will be communicating with you from help@poloniexus.circle.com to keep you updated on the wind down.

Team Poloniex