Poloniex disable wallet again

Disable Wallet Again… Great !

ZEC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the ZEC team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

Poloniex really fuck brain!!! Full suckers ;(

1 Like

Just stop using Polo.

3 Likes

Poloniex does not deserve its market share or influence. They’ve clearly bitten off more than they can chew. But it’s ok for them - it’s just other people’s money.

3 Likes

Just withdraw some ZEC from Poloniex 20 hours before.
The status is Complete.

But i still havn’t receive the withdrawal.
And nothing is found using the Txid.

We’re in the same boat… Hope I will not lose my first zcash…

Just stop using Polo. Many people complain about withdrawal problems. They are stucked weeks to months for withdrawals. Me personally had some problems with withdrawals pending and i quit using them.

1 Like

I am very angry since poloniex did not reply anything.
2 days already.
I started to think i will lose my zec and they will not respond forever.

As a miner, the time, the heat, the electricity…

Guys, I’m new to Z-Cash community, but who can explain, what’s wrong with Polo&zec? Any tech issues?

My ZEC wallet works fine.

Polo appears to have issues maintaining the Zcash wallet. They’re the only exchange who seem to have such difficulties. There are a few threads around here with some tidbits of information regarding the back and forth between the Zcash team and Polo.

Personally, I don’t use Polo and have no plans to any time in the near future. They just appear to have extremely poor customer service and appear to be damaging the Zcash brand with all of their instability issues internally.

1 Like

received my zec today, finally.

I’m still owed some ZEC for over a month. Cancerous site, really

Luckily, I got it, I’ve moved to my Trezor… Better to stay away from them

May I ask you guys how you use Polo?
Are you using it to receive mining payouts (so lots of times smaller amounts are being received) and no actual trading on Polo or Otherwise?

I ask this because I have no issues with Polo wallet (I trade there every couple weeks with >1 ZEC).
Have 2FA on and level 2.

Seems more like they are trying to filter certain users (miners paying out to Polo) …

I use Poloniex to receive my ETH mining payouts.
Then i sell the ETH and buy ZEC at Poloniex every time, and deposit the ZEC to Cryptonator.

2FA always enabled after registration.

While i use Cryptonator to receive my ZEC mining payouts.

Poloniex Hobbies : Disable ZEC Wallet

ZEC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the ZEC team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

That seems to be their default maintenance message. It’s too bad the Zcash team can’t force them to stop using it. It implicates the issue as being directly related to Zcash when that’s not necessarily the case. Anyway, at this point…anyone who continues to use Poloniex is just a glutton for punishment.

1 Like

Did not know that poloniex was temporarily disabled
, I just sent zcash to her, I lose or back to supernova?

Market Bloodbath, But why Poloniex not disable wallet, strange …

what happend in this scenario?
One ticket for free knowledge pleaseee * __*