Pre-made mining rig worth it?

I’m planning on buying a brand new pre-made set-up for mining zcash with 3 years warranty. The hashrate is said to be 2520H/s.

The rig includes:

• 6x Inno3D iChill GTX 1070 X3 8GB
  • 1000W PSU
  • 2x 4gb Crucial RAM
  • Intel Celeron G1840
  • Motherboard H81 Pro BTC R2.0

The price for this rig is € 3499. Is this a feasible price?
As a beginning miner, will I be able to recuperate my investment? The power cost is approximately € 0.3/kWh.

The short answer is no. If you do it yourself you’ll get ROI faster and you’ll actually know what you’re doing so that if something goes wrong you can probably fix it without too much help. I suggest doing it yourself, but if you really can’t be bothered with the amount of time that it takes then sure, why not? But doing it yourself will always be the better option in my mind.

2 Likes

The cards from Inno3D are way overpriced and draw the most power out of the available 1070s.
What cert does the PSU have? 80+ GOLD?

also your electricity cost is pretty high

This may or may not help you click me

and oh yeah that 1000w PSU will probably not run that rig, since the each card does 125w-150w each

With electric that high it would seem you would definitely want a platinum power supply. That price seems really high for what you are getting. I am putting together 8 GPU 1070 mining computers for approximately USD 4000