Proposal for Immutable Laws: Building Solid and Enduring Foundations

I suggest that the community consider maintaining the unchanged maximum supply of 21 million coins, preserving the integrity and scarcity essential for the appreciation of our cryptocurrency. Furthermore, I emphasize the importance of strengthening privacy features, providing users with a more secure and confidential experience. Let’s join forces to establish solid and enduring foundations for our project.

I propose the creation of immutable laws, establishing solid and enduring foundations to ensure a consistent legal environment. By adopting this approach, we aim to secure stability and trust in compliance with regulations, contributing to the integrity and longevity of our legal system.

2 Likes

This could be attached to the trademark. For instance, if the cap is changed then it can’t be called Zcash.

3 Likes

Zynflation :tm:

1 Like

Wow, this suggestion is so laughable. Fight an idea with a good old US based contract. What a sad and weak proposition.

1 Like

Where have you been for the last 7 years?

2 Likes

Accumulating ZEC, you?

1 Like

Guys, I’m here to tell you that you are all delusional.

If enough of us want to change the 21M limit here’s what’s going to happen: your opinions and pathetic legal contracts will be irrelevant and Zcash will fork.

K? Bye.

1 Like

why you want to destroy our chain so hard?
make a new one with the same tech

2 Likes

your main idea is:
“print ZEC to make Zcash relevant again”
and i am the delusional o_O

1 Like