1 - Header
Title: After 2020 halving; change Zcash issuance to consistent 3% yearly inflation (no more halvings) until remainder of 21 million ZEC supply’s exhausted.
Proposer: @kek (zcash forums)
ZIP Status: Draft
Community Status: Final : @ Kek’s proposal: Changing Zcash supply curve.
License: CC BY-SA 4.0 (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0) 
2 - Terminology
To understand this ZIP it is critical that people understand the right terminology so their requirements can be quickly checked.
The key words “MUST”, “MUST NOT”, “REQUIRED”, “SHALL”, “SHALL NOT”, “SHOULD”, “SHOULD NOT”, “RECOMMENDED”, “MAY”, and "OPTIONAL"
Have special meaning and people should familiarize themselves with it. - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2119
For clarity in this zip I define these terms:
· Spirit is defined as what is the intended outcome of the zip.
3 - Out of Scope for this proposal:
· Everything except Zcash supply curve
4 - Abstract/Spirit
High inflation is jeopardizing Zcash SoV proposition. Zcash will maintain comparatively high inflation after 2020 halving.
Halvings introduce supply shocks that should be avoided on payment networks.
5 - Motivation
To continue improving Zcash as both a store of value, and medium of exchange.
6 - Requirements
Change Zcash emission schedule.
7 - Specification
· . After 2020 halving change Zcash emissions to 3% yearly inflation until remaining supply’s issued.
Raised objections and issues so far:
Implications to other users.
· Impact of this zip to exchanges and wallet developers might be non-trivial.
 - If there is contradiction between Spirit and any other part of the proposal that needs to be addressed. in the even it is not addressed Spirit is assumed to overrule all.