Satoshi Nakamoto come here!

I hope you are in good health, happy, surrounded by family and friends. Happiness does not consist of money and purchasing power, true happiness is where we are, surrounded by those who truly love us, even more satisfied with our personal achievements, because our time is short and we will never take material goods to heaven. I’m glad you are wise to maintain anonymity and create this mystical side in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I believe that you, Satoshi Nakamoto, are still alive, perhaps 50 or 60 years old, watching the success of your creation. perhaps worried or simply isolating themselves from everything related to this world of cryptocurrencies.

You are one of the few most honest people who ever lived, as you could very well take out your wallet and enjoy life with so much money. I’m happy for your honesty and the creation of Bitcoin, revolutionizing the financial world, showing that digital and decentralized money is possible.

I believe Zcash is the closest you have planned to Bitcoin, a defractional system (maximum 21 million coins), decentralized (no government interference), anonymous (with privacy capability).

my letter will be incomplete, mainly to maintain my anonymity.

I just want you to know that I’m very happy that you exist and I hope with all my heart that you’re alive, enjoying your family, very happy and feeling fulfilled for having completed your mission successfully.

your codename will be immortalized in history, you changed many lives, brought hopes, dreams, modernity that was previously considered impossible at the time.

God bless you and be with you!

I’m happy to know that there are still honest people, without being tied to material goods, fulfilling the mission and bringing positive changes to people’s lives.

12 Likes