I have build a 6 RX480 mining rig, and listed on craigslist for days with nobody asking. So maybe i should put the post link here and see if anybody interested.
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231V3
- Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3
- SSD: SanDisk SSD PLUS 2.5" 240GB SATA III
- GPU x 6: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 100406NT+8GOCL 8GB
- Mother board: MSI MSI Gaming Z97 GAMING 5
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 120-G2-1300-XR 80+ GOLD 1300W Fully Modular
- Network: TP-Link Wireless N300 PCI Express Adapter, 2.4GHz 300Mbps
Detailed craigslist link: http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/sys/5879557383.html
The build is not cheap and I still want to keep it for mining zcash if no good offer. Just want to share the rig with you guys and let me know if you want the 6 gpu frame (have one additional) and the risers (6+ available). Thanks for the advice!