The Near Future of Zcash

I’m really excited about this plan!

Our development team (Team - Electric Coin Company - Electric Coin Company) is extremely skilled, engaged, and they are working very well together as a cohesive team. Now that we’ve given them these goals, I expect to see great work.

13 Likes

You mentioned the Sappling Upgrade could allow for improvements and features such as user issued assets, so you left something hidden there. There’s more :stuck_out_tongue: could you give examples of some other features/improvements it would allow, even if they’re not a priority right now?

1 Like

There’s a label on our issue tracker for features and ideas that would affect the zk-SNARK circuit (in nearly all cases requiring a circuit change):

1 Like

Very good news, happy with the work of zcash’s team :smiley:

1 Like

Hey!?! Wait! Please? I’m not yet ready… Not even nearly… I am zcash poor… Actually I am ashamed to say that I am Zcash destitute… All I have is the deposit slips so far ( the wallet =P)… As I am only just 3 months orso (almost the same as the Zcash release on the public market :‘’(…) into the forex community I haven’t yet managed to build any sort of a portfolio to use to get any Zcash… So please… Wait…slow down so I might catch up? Also… Is it just me, coincidence, or is the value of Zcash somehow linked to Dash? ~_^