The ZEC Torch of Trust

if you think radbro would bring disrepute to radbro you don’t know radbro

2 Likes

Hey, what happened to the torch?

radbro was about to receive it, and then an intermeddler interjected and a newsworthy event was intercepted before inception.

1 Like

is this the last holder of torch?

Hello, @Onionway it was an honor to be apart of holding the torch thanks.

Who’s holding the torch now? :sweat_smile:

Not me.

I just wanted to state though… if passing on the torch… beware of the cats!

If you see a cat lurking in the background, it could be the feline handler of a patsy human who might then go on to do something unethical.

I’m beginning to realise that the Global Feline Liquidity Network conspiracy I suspect may be wider than I imagined!

1 Like

1 Like

I sent it to Vik at cake wallet remember.

I will ask Vik if he remembers what happened, pretty sure he passed it too. But he does so many Twitter giveaways it’s possible one of his followers thought he can keep it.

Also hi @radbro it’s been a while!

1 Like