Toomim Bros GPU mining software and cloud mining

I don’t think they NEED to do business again… they’ve made a FORTUNE already…

fucking admire you ,so regret buy hashrate here

you should sell all your zec, price will keep going down

ughh this is a bummer - just noticed the insanity on poloniex. I expected the price to be crazy at first, but this is unreal!

Yes, that’s what I’m doing haha. At least I recover the money I invest here :confused:

It was bad move, still 3 months of mining but… It will be hard recover that.

Pd. I mean 0.88 ZEC, no BTC

Here are the terms&conditions:

[img]//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/zcash/original/2X/6/68391e42a9ec7318debfcc221a43fec16db0d03f.jpg[/img]

Refunds
Nope. After the auction is complete, we will not do refunds unless we have difficulty fulfilling the hashpower contract. Bid with that in mind.

We all paid for constant mining hash power not shares or bursts. At the moment everyone here has 0.
Just mine yourself and refund all these good people.

toomim did not test for buyers, very unresponsible

Yes, please just refund me.

zec run testnet for months, they never make a test, just rise the selling price

They should refund u don’t get for what u have paid

Good choice well done. I spent more than double that with Toomin and not a single thing to show for it, more than 9 hours later. Worst is the minute this launched I ran my desktop @ suprnova with Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz + VIDIA GeForce GTX 960 with their nheqminer -cd 0 -t 6 this computer cost like 2000 dollars several months ago pulling in 40-60 H on suprnova all day long except when I would have to use it properly as it would get sluggish. I think after 8 hours I got 0.01 ZEC which I sent to Kraken and got their high price of $30,000! Now can you imagine if Toomin was running as well? That $30,000 has since dropped to $12,000 and the next buy level is $700 and if course it will keep going down.

It is an opportunity now lost, the sole purpose of having entered into this clouding mining contract early and at a high rate only the day before there was a price drop in the contract, and now zero nothing, absolutely nothing to show for it. I really don’t know what to say.

No, I didnt purchase via the original auction, I purchased in the past week via the order page when they would release every 4 hours. Now I can’t seem to find any T&Cs and I even looked before the purchasing went down. I don’t think the T&Cs from that original auction would apply and I see now that there was no checkbox with “agree to these terms” in the order process.

Very disappointed…first Toomim’s firm policy for not working with customers because “speculative buying at auction” and not increasing hash rate and now this massive fail. Oh the hubris! Very upsetting indeed. Very sad day for the Toomim business reputation.

ZERO balance not one solution on suprnova pool! Oh and as recommended, we only need ONE POOL!!! Fucking pissed! Give me my $3,500 back! I want a full refund. I no longer want to be associated with this fail.

2 Likes

if they can not increase the hashrate as much as need , hope they can refund as fast as need

I didn’t buy for “nothing on day one of launch” nor for 5 minutes a day.

I shouldn’t need TOS to claim that I deserve a refund. It wasn’t delivered and is currently being promised as something completely different than what was expected.

@FlyingTorto
Totally agree.

Here are my results. I purchased a total of 200H/Sec with Toomim. I had it on suprnova until about an hour ago when I switched to flypool (so about 12 full hours of what should have been 200H/sec hashtime). I’ve made 0.00068545 ZEC reported by suprnova over that time period.

@atleticofa1 is it possible for you to convert that into a approx average H/s over how many hours?

you mean fly pool is ok now?

is there a problem with flypool? I simply read above that they were having issues with suprnova and best would be to move to flypool. Suprnova’s web interface has been flaky.

i know , i mean toomim can offer hash on fkypool