Toomim Bros GPU mining software and cloud mining

If Claymore is violating OSS licenses, we will not use his software.

no, mining can be profitable for everyone, we can all benefit. what you say is not true.

Mining can be profitable for everyone, yes.

However, if the software that everyone uses gets faster, then nobody benefits. The only effect of that is that the network hashrate and network difficulty increases. The game theory for mining is strange that way.

Anyway, we’ll try out other miners later, after we’re tooled for it and have the time. We’ll also try improving our own code further, once we have time. We’ll also add more GPUs to our farm, once we have time. We might also look at improving the slientarmy kernel code, if we have time.

thank you (its not really his software, its marcs, he just copied it, proof is in the pudding,… and the hashrates)

and yes if difficulty increases, its harder to mine, BUT if price stays up…
you know its a gamble
but I know, your not going to get faster than silentarmy
so think about it
always worth just setting up a single rig to test silent army on

and you can always change from stratum if you send your developer to help him, or if you are the devs, then you help him, he will be more than happy to help you, he is a nice guy. probably the nicest guy on here

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you sell your auctions with the promise of mining from day one ?

This might help you with your answer:

You promised to send hashes via stratum.

Seems you also gave a guarentee.

You felt like raising prices.

Grow up.

im not the one saying he has already failed, but I think he has. he doesn’t listen to anyone… it is really just about profits for him

lucky for us, his miner sucks… cause its a “zero sum game” as he puts it
too bad for him - he is the zero

Hey all, just looking to get this out there, this is for everyone who wants to get a boost of incredibly cheap 80+ sols/s for a default of 30 days.

Being a student and with rent due, I need to sort my bills so hence the auction, do kindly check it out! Thank you! :slight_smile: (the current bid is at $1.75 for 1 H/s for 30 days)

Wish you all a great day!

you are dishonest ,you are a liar , who said this :Nope. After the auction is complete, we will not do refunds unless we have difficulty fulfilling the hashpower contract. Bid with that in mind. ? and who started offer weak hashrates two days after the launch ? don’t you think you are a scammer ?

2 Likes

don’t cheat yourself , you never gave customers the ability to choose their own prices , you took use of your customers’ information asymmetry., exaggerate your miner’s power and coding difficulty , make your customer buy in high price. Those who had the ability to choose their won prices would not get on your cheating boat. They will never be your customer…

Price going to NEW LOWS! and hashrate going to NEW HIGHS!

Jtoomin’s is driving his POS Geo Metro and laughing all the way to the BANK!!!

what ever happend , any good seller or company would like to consider their customers’ benefits and adjust the service according the change of markets and customers’ application as long as their service has not finished. If they don’t do this ,they will lose all customers in furture … I don’t think TOOMIM want to hold any customer in future

Yeah but he checked with his lawyers and you read and agreed with the fine print that you all signed.

He can give you a refund or double your speed, but legally he doesn’t have too. If he gives you a refund or doubles your speed, he loses money, its a zero sum game.

I don’t think he wants to lose his money when he doesn’t have too.

Bitcoin business was always driven by greed.

it can be double winning game,just depends on the seller’s greed

Used car salesmen are more trustworthy :smile:

1 Like

Look how many honest computer nerds in the past went straight to jail because they came from the slums and become crazy rich due to Bitcoins growth.

Bit-instant CEO
MxGox CEO
Cryptsty CEO

Just to name a few. I think before Bitcoin they were hard working and honest people but having a Bank account thats filled with 7 figures, changes you…

1 Like

Yep all those CEO’s had staff also, it’s always someone on the inside :slight_smile:

If we have time… if we have time… if we have time… this is a f joke…

I’m getting 0 h/s !!!

What a joke

1 Like

How couldn’t you all have doubted this was a total lie in the beginning ?
i guess we better file a legal complaint against them .

They’re finding time to run away

1 Like

just find them, we can donate to do this

I’m getting 0 h/s !!!

That’s because you don’t have an order. You didn’t win the auction with your bid of 16.5 H/s @ 2.5 BTC (151.5 mBTC/(H/s)), so I returned your 2.5 BTC auction deposit on October 11th.

We sold out within 36 minutes on that sale. The algorithm was that if we sold out within 1 hour of a sale going live, that was a sign that our prices were too low and should be raised, whereas if we had hashrate left over after about 4 hours, our prices were too high and should be lowered. I disobeyed my algorithm that time to keep prices lower than they should have been.