Toomim Bros GPU mining software and cloud mining

Chaps, if you dont have Linux/hours to wait for compiling zcash, I would recommend making a Poloniex account and using the Zcash deposit address there.

B

when can I get my hashrate at zec.suprnova.cc , I have waiing for so long from launch time

and I have submit my pool setting:
stratum+tcp://zec-eu.suprnova.cc:2142

username: eastwind_ja.worker2

password: password

Same here, this is getting ridiculous. I haven’t gotten a single hash on Suprnova and also not on Flypool since the launch 7 hours ago.

I have changed my pool to flypool:

url: stratum+tcp://us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333

username: t1LUkJeAUVPjEnCKUKS36ZSsPdD4WmiLhEb

hope I can get my hashrate as soon as possible ,now ETC price is at top of mountain , hope I can get hashrates and sell zec with a high value

Our file server is still crashed. We are getting closer to getting it back online. Until then, we are about 95% offline.

Once we get things running stably, we will give you guys a bunch of extra hashrate to compensate you for the downtime.

As for suprnova, we saw some really weird stuff in the stratum data stream. For example, we had some trouble parsing their JSON a few times, because they were returning strings that begain with “undefined”. Clearly a bug on their end.

I am very sorry for the downtime. We’ll make it up to you soon.

I usually avoid nicehash but they really delivered today. Steady pay, in btc, which sure beat anger and madness over no zec in polo to sell.

yes ,the price of zec is so high atm , delay of hashrate cost a lot , make buyers lost a lot

We have tracked down the cause of the GPU crashing we were getting earlier today. Our networking thread inside the miner was causing instability due to a race condition of some sort. It didn’t show up in our code’s benchmark mode, so it slipped past us until now. We have rewritten our miner to be single-threaded, with the networking code squeezed in between runs. This appears to have eliminated the crashes.

We are still working on replacing the corrupted netboot NFS share.

1 Like

@jtoomim I am only getting 1.6H/s on zcash.flypool.org/ for 20H/s purchased
Is that going to change?
Thanks

have u got a bit of hashrate from toomim?

only 1.6 out of 20!!

i just checked, that was hours ago, now nothing!

I spent today 5.57BTC at Nicehash renting hash.

I obtained 1.6 ZEC, 1% of the total.

I also spent 2.5BTC with Toomim. Got nothing, 0 H/s right now 0 ZEC :confused:

We’ve switched over to having a single rig mine for a single customer for about 5 minutes before switching. You should see your pool be idle most of the time, and then get around 100-300 H/s hit it all at once for 5 minutes, then move on. This approach seems to be more efficient and a little less buggy.

@jtoomim OK, but if that is the case, how do we confirm that the hashrate we’ve paid you for (and I myself thought I was purchasing a benchmarked hash rate equivalent to an actual (current) number of GPUs that would be upgraded with greater solver capability over time) is what is actually being delivered over time, if you’re doing these bursts?

Also, I cant’ seem to find a contract or customer agreement or terms of service on your website now—I’m certain I saw it before purchasing but I may be mistaken now.

Now if this was all my mistake and you’re intent was simply to sell a static hashrate for a certain $ over time then I misunderstood and it’s my fault and I should have known better, so I’m not going to request a refund for what now looks to be incredibly overpriced hashing that I bought freely. However I will say that it wasn’t super clear from this forum and I do want to read whatever agreement I technically agreed to when purchasing hashpower from you folks.

1 Like

I dont know what to say , I think Toomim bros shoud offer 5x hashrates for what we bought from them if they can fix the problem today , now the price we have bought from them is not worthful compare to other clouding miing platform.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about the terms and conditions. toomim works on your terms now. they can either go 10x on the hashrate for the people they fucked while building their business, or they can have those people making sure they never do business again. no one in the community will forget this massive failure.

1 Like

you have got 1.6 zec ,1zec = 10 btc, means you have got your invest back one day ?

Yes. I have sold already 0.55 ZEC for 8.36BTC. I still own 0.887 ZEC *

I don’t think they NEED to do business again… they’ve made a FORTUNE already…

fucking admire you ,so regret buy hashrate here