Toomim Bros GPU mining software and cloud mining

Looking at the development in Zcash the amount of moving factors in the ecosystem makes it virtually impossible to foresee difficulty, what hardware us optimal etc.

Do I think the cloud hashing providers should up their game and try their hardest to squeeze their margins to create a possibility for their customers to ROI? Of course.

Can I as a customer demand this? No.

1 Like

Sorry, you are right.
I thought nice, another 3x… :slight_smile:

@n0rd, here’s what our system says it has delivered to your account:

__birth __1-day ___6 hrs ___30min __5min | ___GOAL
___9.8 ___11.0 ___10.1 _____3.6 _____3.0 | ____1.0 n0rd

So on your order of 1.0 Sol/s, we have delivered an average of 9.8 Sol/s over all time, 3.6 Sol/s over the last 30 minutes, etc. Are you sure your pool is working? (You are the only one using that pool right now.) Are you looking at the right pool?

Nevermind, please disregard this post.

You’re absolutely not a customer , can you tell how much hashrate have you bought from here?

i don’t

Same here. We’ll see if I make a profit, but that has nothing to do with Toomim. The network hashrate is just much greater than I would have expected. My average hashrate (up to now) has been more than what I paid for and has more than made up for the late start. I’d like to see @jtoomim give these people refunds just so they’ll shut the fuck up and move on to their next get rich quick failure

1 Like

hope Toomim can do what you said , refund for who wanted, include me , then I can use my 2.5 btc buy 3 GTX 1070 and get more than 330 h/s for at least 2 years. remeber that miners will be improved months later , 3 GTX 1070 may get more than 500 h/s
this is the problem of Toomim’s business, they get huge hashrates from customers payments ,but only offer a litlle to customers, they win much more , customer lose a lot. … absolutely not a double winning besides their big lanuch failure

2 Likes

I am a customer of A cloud mining company. That company is not Toomin, no.

Whether you make a profit or not isn’t their business. You purchased a service, not a magical profit machine.

Cloud mining contracts are the new time shares - complete scam. There are a fresh batch of tourists for these scam artist to prey on with each new coin release. Learn your lesson and move on, warn others next time around - I tried.

3 Likes

Time shares just like Cloud mining are only a scam if they break the contract. If you purchase something without understanding the market or what you are buying literally everything will look like a scam if you don’t meet ROI.

Why would they sell you a contract to mine with if they couldnt just make more by mining the coin themselves? Do you honestly believe anyone with the capital invested in a mining farm would take a loss on profits to sell hashrate to you? It is a scam, it is a losing proposition. How do you convince yourself you are smarter than the guy that has put 6 figures into a farm? Get a grip man - cloud mining is a scam, always has been, always will.

You seem otherwise ‘not directly dumb’ so I find this argument sort of strange. Obviously NO company will sell you a service at a loss (for any longer period of time). That obviously does not mean that it can’t be a positive value for seller and buyer.

Has a lot of cloud mining been scams? Yes. Are all. Obviously not.

Look at Bitmain cloud mining. They have been offering it for years with tons of customers making ROI. It’s not about ‘why wouldn’t they just mine themselves’ it’s about projecting our income to recoup your investment.

I am one of those ‘smart guys’ running my own farm, and I have sold a portion of the hash power to other people to recoup my hardware investment, and lower my exposure to fluctuating Ethereum and Zcash price. That doesn’t mean my customers aren’t making massive profits right now.

Show me the money. Why would your customers be making “massive” profits that you aren’t making yourself? Altruism?

Explained. I retain enough of the hash power for myself, while selling some to recoup my investment and running costs. It’s not stranger than any other business selling shares, equity, or simply profit shares. You simply forgo some possible profits to cut financial risk.

1 Like

/scam 1

20 characters

So basically anyone who bought from Toomim was trading with them, as in I bet 100 sol/s for 8BTC that the solution rate is going to be more or less expensive. If I am wrong Toomim makes money if I am right I make money,
Wheres the service then?
Plus why say if an open source miner comes, then we will refund, there is an open source miner out, released this morning.

Of course there customers profitability is their responsibility, just like its Disney’s responsibility to entertain you.

If you wanna do business like these guys, go ahead, but at least have the brains to not do it in your own names
Does any level headed person think anyone will deal with these guys ever again?

There is a substantial range in which we both make money. That range is where we make enough money off of the sale to immediately reinvest in a slightly larger amount of hardware, and where the customer makes more than they spend. I was hoping that the auction would choose a price in that range. (This is why we prefer longer contracts, and why we offer substantial discounts for them.)

We didn’t say that. Perhaps you are confusing it with this paragraph?

Refunds: Nope … Exception: If the community is able to crowdfund a purchase of our mining software as open source, we will refund all cloud hashing customers (pro-rated, if after the start of the contract) and start the auctions over. If we sell the software privately to another entity, we will offer our customers a choice of a full refund.*

With the new Claymore release.

3 Likes