Wallet Updates?

I’m thinking maybe we include on Wallets - Zcash which wallets are Orchard and UA compatible? Or maybe only include wallets that are and get rid of the ones that aren’t?

Ywallet (mobile and desktop) is listed as the featured wallet, does anyone know if it supports Orchard and UA?

To my understanding, Zecwallet Lite on mobile and desktop both support Orchard and UA. Why is that not the featured wallet?

For nighthawk, unstoppable, and edge (all mobile wallets only), does anyone know if any of them support Orchard and UA?

Maybe zecwallet lite and ywallet should be listed at the top of the list since they are mobile and desktop?

Does anyone have any updates on zecwallet full node? Mine on mac doesn’t work.

I know there is a team of community members hard at work on making a wallet, @zancas do you have any updates? I can’t recall, are you working on a full node/light wallet, for mobile/desktop?

Thanks!

Hi! We’re on track to hit our second milestone. We expect to finish UA/Orchard by the end of October.

We have a CLI and mobile apps for Android and iOS.

We’re behind on paperwork. I need to update the official application to reflect the agreed upon work posted in the forum thread.

2 Likes

zcashd supports both UAs and Orchard.

These all use the Android and iOS mobile SDKs, which we are actively working on. UA support will be in the next release of the SDKs along with initial performance work; Orchard support will come later (probably alongside the performance work we are focused on, but the latter is our priority).

3 Likes