Zcash and Agriculture

Gallery View: Zcash Community Grants Program This Proposal will help educate farmers and also build a community of African farmers that will be well informed about the opportunities that blockchain presents to the Agricultural Value chain

Hi @zakimun! :wave:

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the grant application! I’m looking forward to checking it out and discussing with the committee.

Am really grateful

@zakimun, thank you for your submission. After consideration from @ZcashGrants, and sufficient time for the community to provide feedback on the forum, the committee has decided to reject this proposal.

The Committee views this proposal as out of scope for funding at the moment, but encourages you to keep up the efforts and it would be great to have you as an active member of the Zcash community going forward both here on the forum and the below avenues as well if you are interested.

Am really happy for the opportunity, but I seek for the community of Zcash to pay some attention to the Agricultural community, in terms of community events dapps, daos etc. I will do my bit with or without funding to encourage the use of crypto currencies to some level in the Agricultural community. Because I know crypto currency is the future and I don’t want them to be left out.

Best
Mohammed

1 Like