Zcash Global Education Day, October 28th!

Can you add me for Bahasa Indonesia?

1 Like

sounds good, and yes i will, Africa needs zcash

1 Like

I can help with Yoruba translation and I can also help with the flyer design.

1 Like

Absolutely, thank you!

I agree! Which language would you like to translate to?

1 Like

Thank you for offering to help with both the translation and the flyer! Yoruba is popular! #awesome You’ll be teaming up with @Cjfrankie and @TonyAkins.

The flyer! You’re the first volunteer. Thank you! Let’s discuss at the next MFZ call. Are you able to attend?

GM from my side of the world! :sunrise:

Wow, when Zcashers believe in something they make it happen! We have Chapter 5: Intro to Zcash translations in progress into the following languages:

• Chinese :arrow_left:This was completed overnight by @Creed! :tada:(link)
  • French
  • German
  • Igbo
  • Italian
  • Indonesian
  • Korean
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Turkish
  • Ukranian
  • Yoruba

We are still in need of translators for the following languages:

• Czech
  • Japanese
  • Marathi
  • Pidgin
  • Swahili
4 Likes

Another translation team! Love to see it! :zebra: @Onikhe-biss and @tim_ukrainian tagging to help get you connected for the French translation. Please let me know if you need help getting started, we can always hop on a call! Send me a DM here or in Discord anytime.

1 Like

@tim_ukrainian hello, Elise has added me to your french team

2 Likes

I can help with translation into Turkish

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Batuhan ! Please let me know if I can be helpful as you work on this project.

1 Like

No problem @elisehamdon. How can I access the next MFZ Call and when is it holding?

1 Like

Thanks for asking, here’s a link to the info.

Would you like to create a flyer draft and present it for discussion during the call next week? Let me know, would love to feature your ideas and inspire others to join you and contribute to the concept as well! Keep me posted. :slightly_smiling_face:

No problem @elisehamdon… We’ll talk better on Discord. Thanks for the lovely reply

1 Like

Many thanks to @tim_ukrainian for volunteering to participate in both the French and Ukranian translations! :raised_hands:

Also, @Hardaeborla is creating a draft flyer we could use at each of our separate events (with a blank text box we can fill in with our location details). He will present it at next week’s MFZ meeting to get the design discussion started. If you would like to be part of the design team for the flyer, please let me know. Join the fun!

1 Like

Hi Elise, can I also do German translation

2 Likes

Thank you! I updated the sheet. You and Tim are a multilingual duo!

1 Like

Hello, Elise. I can help with the Portuguese translations

4 Likes

Thank you, @Cassia_0.o! :blossom: I’ve added your name to the sheet.

You’ll be teaming up with @Michae2xl! Please let me know if you two would like help getting in contact or with anything along the way. I’m always willing to hop on a call, reach out anytime.

4 Likes

igbo language, south eastern part of Nigeria , i will also connect the guy managing the zcash ghana twitter channel, he can translate to Twi, which is the language mostly spoken in Ghana

2 Likes