Zcash Global Education Day, October 28th!

Thank you @lisa001! You’ll be teaming up with @Lordkizzy. Please let me know if you need help connecting. We can always hop on a call too, just let me know.

Thanks for reaching out to a potential Twi translator! Hey, do you happen to know a Swahili speaker? That would be useful as well.

Appreciate all of your help!

1 Like

Hello to the huge group of translators, currently working on Chapter 5: Intro to Zcash! :wave:

@Creed (Chinese)
@tim_ukrainian (French, Ukranian)
@Onikhe-biss (French, German)
@Lordkizzy (Igbo)
@lisa001(Igbo)
@Olek (Italian)
@tokidoki (Bahasa Indonesia)
@AidenZ (Korean)
@Michae2xl (Portuguese)
@Cassia_0.o (Portuguese)
@yoditar (Spanish)
@artkor (Russian)
@Batuhan (Turkish)
@Cjfrankie (Yoruba)
@TonyAkins (Yoruba)
@Hardaeborla (Yoruba, Flyer Design)

Please DM finished *.docx files to me via Discord (@elisehamdon) or email elise@massadoption.org and I will add a hyperlink to the master sheet. Once the collection is complete I’ll make them available on a shared drive. There is also some graphic design magic brewing, stay tuned for details!

Thank you all for the work you’re doing! These translations will be put to good use for years to come! :zcash:

13 Likes

Hello translators! We’re making great progress on this initiative. Some translations are now complete, others are nearly done.

Quick reminder to DM me on Discord or email elise@massadoption.org with the completed docx file.

Let’s see how close we can get to completion this week!

@Creed (Chinese)***
@tim_ukrainian (French, Ukranian)
@Onikhe-biss (French, German)
@Lordkizzy (Igbo)***
@lisa001(Igbo)***
@Olek (Italian)***
@tokidoki (Bahasa Indonesia)***
@AidenZ (Korean)***
@Michae2xl (Portuguese)***
@Cassia_0.o (Portuguese)***
@vito (Portuguese)***
@yoditar (Spanish)
@artkor (Russian)***
@Batuhan (Turkish)***
@Cjfrankie (Yoruba)***
@TonyAkins (Yoruba)***
@Hardaeborla (Yoruba, Flyer Design)***

*****Indicates translation is complete and the text is moving into Phase 2!

What’s Phase 2? Submit your translation for details!

Thanks again everyone! :zcash:

8 Likes

hi everyone, here is my contribution with my first zcash chapter 5 in portuguese
intro to Zcash_PT .pdf (121.0 KB)

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Cassia_0.o ! :raised_hands:

I just sent over a DM with information about Part 2.

3 Likes

I have completed the translation. I aim to translate from the beginning to the end in the future.
I used 3 sources while translating;
Deeply
ChatGPT
Cambridge Dictionary

NEXT!

5.0 Zcash ve Bitcoin’e Giriş.pdf (188.1 KB)

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Batuhan! I’m going to send you a DM over on Discord with info about Part 2! :tada:

We’re making great progress, translations are nearly done! Next step is having native speakers review the final version for accuracy. If you are a native speaker of any of these languages and can offer 15 minutes of your time to review a translation, that would be soooo helpful! Please DM me here, Discord, Twitter. TYSM!

Native speakers needed to review text for:

• Chinese
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Indonesian
  • Korean
  • Russian
  • Turkish

:partying_face: ALSO! Thanks to @Hardaeborla we have this gorgeous advertisement that each of us can copy and edit to share info locally about individual events. It’s been created in Canva, which is a free online design site. To create your own copy: FILE >>> MAKE A COPY >>> EDIT AWAY! :star_struck:

In just 7 days we’ve accomplished so much - - TOGETHER! :zcash:

4 Likes

Hi Elise.

I translated the ‘5. INTRO TO ZCASH’ document into Korean.

3 Likes

Thank you @AidenZ!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

@Iogy and @robmarn very kindly translated the Privacy is Normal manifesto into Portuguese and Spanish and shared those docs with me. This is yet another educational tool we can utilize for Zcash Global Education Day on October 28th! :fire:

If anyone else is interested in completing a translation of this one-page document into additional languages, I’ll add it to our community toolkit!

Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend. :sunflower:

4 Likes

hi elise, completed Part 2 file sent in dm

4 Likes

Thank you so much for all of your hard work on this translation! :sunflower:

4 Likes

Zcash Global Education Day is quickly taking shape! This is thanks to the hard work of a huge group of community volunteers from around the world. THANK YOU ALL! :pray:

Every completed translation of Chapter 5 and the Privacy is Normal manifesto is now available via this Mass Adoption Alliance webpage. As additional translations are completed, I will add them to this resource list.

Next steps will be curating a list of events planned in our local communities. Let’s discuss at this week’s MFZ meeting. See you there!

Screenshot 2024-10-07 at 9.25.26 AM

6 Likes

2 Likes